Big Rock Help with Hr bellcrank steering angle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alelys

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Just fitted the hot racing bell crank on my brcc and now my turning radius is poop ?
I have tried all the holes ;) ?

With stock bell crank I can take a U turn inside the kitchen no problem.
With the hot racing, I must do a 3 piont turn ?

Attachments

• IMG_20191120_001815.jpg
    IMG_20191120_001815.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 148
Look closely at the front edge of your chassis, as well as the underside of the actual HR bellcrank.

When turning left the bellcrank rubs on the chassis, right by where the little molded area is for the servo arm.

Underneath the bellcrank’s center arm are two ridges. Look at each swing arm’s corner and you’ll see paint wear and dents from rubbing this area.

You file both your chassis lip and the bellcrank ridges, or just deal with it.

Sucks. I know. Look at my posts last week. Lol.

Just fitted the hot racing bell crank on my brcc and now my turning radius is poop ?
I have tried all the holes ;) ?

With stock bell crank I can take a U turn inside the kitchen no problem.
With the hot racing, I must do a 3 piont turn ?
I was thinking of getring the bell crank for mine but i noticed your tie rods and camber adjustment have way more thread sjowing then mine. Did you replce them with long ones? I did adjust mibe in cause stick theu were way out. But i didnt bring them in that much
Mine is wuite abit dirter then yours to maybe i need to do some cleaning huh? Lol just gor done runningnit day ago its aliytke muddy out right now here maine. Haha.

Attachments

• 1576014922797887977503.jpg
    1576014922797887977503.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 50
I was thinking of getring the bell crank for mine but i noticed your tie rods and camber adjustment have way more thread sjowing then mine. Did you replce them with long ones? I did adjust mibe in cause stick theu were way out. But i didnt bring them in that much
Mine is wuite abit dirter then yours to maybe i need to do some cleaning huh? Lol just gor done runningnit day ago its aliytke muddy out right now here maine. Haha.

He's running longer a-arms that's why it looks that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back