Kraton Help with Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnauria

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Blew up one of my front tires on my nearly new Kraton blx.anyone know how to go about warranty replacements?also it just started not wanting to run in reverse.anyone have any input on that issue?all stock electronics

Attachments

• IMG_20160907_194421650.jpg
    IMG_20160907_194421650.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Not sure if tires are warranty parts, pretty sure it's electronics. But you can just google ARRMA customer service and call them tomorrow. They will answer the phone and are easy to work with.

Trout

Blew up one of my front tires on my nearly new Kraton blx.anyone know how to go about warranty replacements?also it just started not wanting to run in reverse.anyone have any input on that issue?all stock electronics
Something you may want to try. Blew out my Kraton tires, ordered new ones. In the meantime, I put my belted Redcat Avalanche tires on it so I could run it while waiting for the new Kraton tires. Turns out, the Avalanche tires work incredible on it. Way better then the Kraton tires. Better grip, better cornering, faster acceleration. You may want to try them. Order them not mounted so you can gorilla tape them before putting on truck

Swerny, they warranty tires too? I blew one of my tires while doing a wheelie, I didnt think the tires would be under wanrranty.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back