help with mamba monter 2 ec

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushy00

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I put a mamba monster2 combo in my nero blx with diff brain, but my throttle does what it wants to do, sudden burst of throttle, then no response, then works then sudden burt of power, any ideas

I put a mamba monster2 combo in my nero blx with diff brain, but my throttle does what it wants to do, sudden burst of throttle, then no response, then works then sudden burt of power, any ideas

hmmm...so only throttle controls are going nuts...meaning. ..no steering issues etc...hmmm...I had a loose connection on my ch2 (throttle) receiver plug...the little red white and black connector was loose...I has some strange things going on...but if its taking off out of control when you are not even on throttle then that is weird...almost like radio interference a faulty signal which is highly unlikely since we are running 2.4g these days...hmmmm

tell me more...are you on throttle and there's no response for a few seconds then boom it's wide open?...check setting on esc setup to see if they have any built in throttle delays like old school esc you could delay reverse inputs...

are you on the factory remote?...no strange exponential settings or anything weird like that are you?..cause I got a remote that does so much you need a PhD to sort it...

stock remote, stock settings, I have this same setup in my trophy truggy, I have no idea whats going on, I put the arrma esc back in, will test tomorrow.

I was thinking mmx in my fazon.... maybe not now so much.... have a brand new one I just threw in my xmaxx cus I thought esc was glitch ingredients but it's still doing it so it must be the reciver. I may put blx in Maxx and mmx in fazon...

well update, I put the stock esc back in and no problem, next I will put the mm2 in my truggy and see if any issues show up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back