Help with Mojave Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are better off buying a roller off of ebay or the exb roller its not really worth it to spend the money to convert that kraton to a mojave
I don't really want to do that since im gonna end up with 2 offroad vehicles. And i know im gonna drive one more than the other and im gonna ultimately pay for something that’s going to sit around

I recently bought the Kraton 6s v5 and i want to convert it to the mojave. I’ve never done a conversion and i don't really see any guides on converting a kraton to a mojave. Just need help creating a parts list for everything on this conversion

View attachment 110630

View attachment 110631
I could spend my evening comparing part numbers ? before I do, I'll be guestimating here, but you'll be looking at ~$400+ at the very least, with weeks or months waiting for parts, and that's buying everything from a breaker, to convert everything

Why not just sell this and buy the Mojave? ?

So you don't want 2 off roaders. But you want to pay for the price of 2 to have/ keep one????? Makes no sense to me. Like above stated, the parts list required will cost the price of a new one dude. Get it???
You got enough good advice here. Your wallet. Do what you want. It's Only Our opinion. You wanted it. ?‍♂️

Edit: I don't really think you realize what the Kraton is compared to the Mojave. If you did more research and looked at the parts list yourself, because you are building it yourself, you would see it is NOT cost effective in any way shape or form . If you did, you would would not be here asking.

Last edited:
Thank you for the tip. I will probably try to just do a straight trade for a mojave
If you just want 1 RC sell it & buy a Mojave. conversion = $$$ pit (speaking from experience)
I could spend my evening comparing part numbers ? before I do, I'll be guestimating here, but you'll be looking at ~$400+ at the very least, with weeks or months waiting for parts, and that's buying everything from a breaker, to convert everything

Why not just sell this and buy the Mojave? ?
I was actually just considering doing a straight trade for the mojave with someone locally but the hobby here isnt really huge

Now you are talking. A trade or sell yours off. The Mojave is awesome. You will enjoy it. :cool:
I have both. They are different rigs completely. I like to drive both. Different handling and all. The fact that they are both offroad rigs means nothing and dosen't make them the same in any way.

Now you are talking. A trade or sell yours off. The Mojave is awesome. You will enjoy it. :cool:
I have both. They are different rigs completely. I like to drive both. Different handling and all. The fact that they are both offroad rigs means nothing or makes them the same in any way.
I have driven both before and i agree. They handle completely different but after buying the kraton i realized how much better i felt driving my buddies mojave. Just made a huge mistake of not driving both cars before i decided to buy the kraton ?

^^^Now that conversion makes more sense .:ROFLMAO:

I recently bought the Kraton 6s v5 and i want to convert it to the mojave. I’ve never done a conversion and i don't really see any guides on converting a kraton to a mojave. Just need help creating a parts list for everything on this conversion

View attachment 110630

View attachment 110631
Well that will end up costing more than buying a Mojave. They don’t really share many parts at all.

whats so better about the mojave? sorry im kind of new to arrma but so far im loving it

Back