Senton Help with new user and remove the centershaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netog

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello everybody.
I just bought a new Senton 3S BLX. (It is my second RC car)
After 20 minutes of using with a 2S battery in dirt terrain I just lost traction.
When I raise the car from the land I can see the 4 tires rotating and when I put it on land the car moves very slowly.

I think the slipper is loose after just 20 minutes of using the car.

In want to disarm the centershaft to adjut the slipper. But in the manual there is no instruction on how to remove the metal ring in the center of the chasis which holds the centershaft. I can't remove the centershaft whit the metal ring holding it.

Maybe it is a noob question but I really need help.
Thanks a lot.

is there an allen screw on bottom of chassis that holds it? wish I could help...I only have the 1/8 scale trucks...Senton is totally different....

someone will respond soon for you...how do you like the senton otherwise?

Hello everybody.
I just bought a new Senton 3S BLX. (It is my second RC car)
After 20 minutes of using with a 2S battery in dirt terrain I just lost traction.
When I raise the car from the land I can see the 4 tires rotating and when I put it on land the car moves very slowly.

I think the slipper is loose after just 20 minutes of using the car.

In want to disarm the centershaft to adjut the slipper. But in the manual there is no instruction on how to remove the metal ring in the center of the chasis which holds the centershaft. I can't remove the centershaft whit the metal ring holding it.

Maybe it is a noob question but I really need help.
Thanks a lot.
The metal ring is a bearing. Just push the shaft a little harder holding the bearing so it will slide through it. It gets a little stuck because of the Arrma logo on the shaft but will slide with a little force.

The metal ring is a bearing. Just push the shaft a little harder holding the bearing so it will slide through it. It gets a little stuck because of the Arrma logo on the shaft but will slide with a little force.
Thank you. It worked!
Slipper was very loose... Fixed and now the car moves normally.
Is it normal to be loose just like that? I really didn't bash it hard in just 20 minutes in plain dirt.

3s but have thought about trying my Typhon v3 esc and putting it on my senton but IDK if my motor would handle it

Had fun today

Attachments

• IMG_20181117_150809425.jpg
    IMG_20181117_150809425.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 33
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back