Senton Help with new user and remove the centershaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know...I was just joking....Im afraid to go snow bashing after Bickety's fire thing...

Hello everybody.
I just bought a new Senton 3S BLX. (It is my second RC car)
After 20 minutes of using with a 2S battery in dirt terrain I just lost traction.
When I raise the car from the land I can see the 4 tires rotating and when I put it on land the car moves very slowly.

I think the slipper is loose after just 20 minutes of using the car.

In want to disarm the centershaft to adjut the slipper. But in the manual there is no instruction on how to remove the metal ring in the center of the chasis which holds the centershaft. I can't remove the centershaft whit the metal ring holding it.

Maybe it is a noob question but I really need help.
Thanks a lot.

There are maintenance videos made by Arrma for the Mega series, but some still apply to the new BLX series. Slipper adjustment doesn't, but shock maintenance and diff access does. They are on YouTube and I believe they are pinned in the Mega Granite/Senton section here.

We got the same storm you did up that way....I was gonna go build a snow jump but it kinda went to that nasty dirt slush....

Wish arrma made better quality tires this just happened

Attachments

• IMG_20181117_194545999.jpg
    IMG_20181117_194545999.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 29
thats crazy....my outcast tires have been great even with a big bulge in them...still kickin strong...gotta glue them every few days though

Wish arrma made better quality tires this just happened
They will warranty that. I’ve heard that is common with the Senton tires. I’ve had no issues with the Granite tires.

Maybe I run to hard but if I was a company I would invest in better quality tire's then less would have to warranty imo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back