Typhon Help with rear arm sizes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acidsnow

I make cool stuff
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
  3. Talion
Help! Stuck with the rear end of a build here. Can someone measure the width of the 6s typhon rear arms please? got talion and mojave arms here but no narrow track ones! Am I right in thinking that infraction, limitless and felony are the same arms?

Last edited:
Help! Stuck with the rear end of a build here. Can someone measure the width of the 6s rear arms please? got talion and mojave arms here but no narrow track ones! Am I right in thinking that infraction, limitless and felony are the same arms?

Infraction, Limitless, Felony and Typhon all share the same rear arms.

Unfortunately, I don't have any spare arms at the moment so I can't get you a measurement. :(

Yes they are, also they are the same as the Senton.

Are you sure about that?

I believe the Senton uses the "S" Rear Arms (AR330372)
while the Felony, Limitless, Infraction and Typhon use the "M" Rear Arms (AR330192)
and the Kraton, Notorious, Outcast and Talion use the "L" Rear Arms (AR330249)

Cheers guys, ah thought 6s senton was narrower again? Mojave arms are a bit neat, hoping typhon arms with kraton hubs will bring the wheels back around to where I need them.
Are you sure about that?

I believe the Senton uses the "S" Rear Arms (AR330372)
while the Felony, Limitless, Infraction and Typhon use the "M" Rear Arms (AR330192)
and the Kraton, Notorious, Outcast and Talion use the "L" Rear Arms (AR330249)
The Mojave arms are ML then!

This is on the mojave arms, just tucks into the body for the first few mm then clashes. Could run a bit negative camber but these tyres'll be short lived enough! So need to bring it in just a skosh, not too much mind, it still needs to look right!

_20210121_140717.JPG

Or remove the body from the cab back, leaving both quarters and widen it to suit!

Nice to see it. Ive not had both at the same time to compare. Got used to kraton/talion/outcast. Figured limit/felony/mojave/typhon had the same arms. But that would be to simple lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back