Senton Help with Servo Aligment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay there ya go.. give it a week and it will be all crazy again lol.
Is that the stx2 radio? If so throw it in the garage lol

Yay there ya go.. give it a week and it will be all crazy again lol.
Is that the stx2 radio? If so throw it in the garage lol
lol if it is like before in one week ill just leave it like that xD by the way I tried the car by pushing my foot with the front bumper and giving it full throttle... and yep it does lots of wheel spin I suppose its good the way it is now, and yes it is the stx2 but is the only one I have soo xD, to be honest this is my first hobby grade rc car and at first I was a little nervous taking it a part but I see its nothing too complicated, thanks a lot! u guys helped me a lot today! ???

Not a problem that's what we are here for. The flysky or radiolink are great radios for cheap. I think there is one in the classifieds right now

this car doesn't have adjustable rods but its better this is how much I have to adjust the trim on the controller to go straight
before
View attachment 55842
after
View attachment 55841

I didnt realize the mega has fixed tierods/ links...I guess they don't want the end user messing with it since it's intended to be a beginner rig... who knows, I've never seen one before, but I wonder if the tierods off the 3s blx are the same length, may be an option to get some more adjustability... but if it goes straight that's all that matters...

because they are fixed you obviously don't have much choice than to use the trim knob for alignment.. that knob is there for just that and it really doesn't matter where its rotated to, as long as it's enough adjustability to go straight....

Yeah seeing as how he is new to this. I would save the turnbuckle tuning for a later date. Doing an alignment is more then what a trim knob can fix lol

Yeah seeing as how he is new to this. I would save the turnbuckle tuning for a later date. Doing an alignment is more then what a trim knob can fix lol

hey! its me again... ? I was messing with the slipper would you guys say this is a ok settings or is it too tight?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back