Help with steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrhockey37

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
I put in max5 . Changed servo. And switched to dx5 rugged.
Now my steering don't return back to center when driving. It does on bench lifted. When trying to drive it it don't return.

Bec set to 7.4
Never used one of these high end controllers before. Could just be settings in the spectrum.
Or could I have my servo saver too tight? I did cut a bit off the screw because it was too long.
What servo?
HobbyStar high torque servo

Are you still using the stock receiver , if so you may need to do the initial calibration, I had to and got back my steering travel.
Its in the manual. This needs to be done when you bind to a new radio or just rebind in general, really quick to do .

Hope this fixes your problem.

Went through and did bin
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B081TRZSBB?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
I've rebound recalibrated went through everything. It has to be the dang servo saver. Something not right

I had this happen to me.go to the settings,i think its the last option in the dx5 remote while the truck is on and you will see a calibrate option. go into that. make sure you have the wheels off the ground or it will take off. with the truck off the ground turn left all the way,then center. then all the way right. same for throttle and reverse,all the way throttle,then neutral and then reverse.

I had this happen to me.go to the settings,i think its the last option in the dx5 remote while the truck is on and you will see a calibrate option. go into that. make sure you have the wheels off the ground or it will take off. with the truck off the ground turn left all the way,then center. then all the way right. same for throttle and reverse,all the way throttle,then neutral and then reverse.
I also had to disable avc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back