Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Blunt

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
LOL I need some help I started with a senton Mega 550 and have converted it over to a BLX including diffs and slipper clutch. Recently my slipper clutch went out so I replaced just the spur gear and with the slipper clutch maintenance set has a little black nut that goes on the inside of the slipper plates. Well now I can't get the power module to clip back into the chassis? Has anyone else experienced this issue if so could you tell me how to resolve it thanks in advance friends!

sounds like you assembled the clutch backwards..
threaded clutch hub faces the rear diff.. head of screw faces front diff

The black nut is for the old 3s slipper. The newer 3s and now 4s slippers have the rear slipper plate threaded so the black nut is no longer needed.

The black nut is for the old 3s slipper. The newer 3s and now 4s slippers have the rear slipper plate threaded so the black nut is no longer needed.

sounds like you assembled the clutch backwards..
threaded clutch hub faces the rear diff.. head of screw faces front diff
No its in the right way. But the black nut that goes inside the rear plate is too tall to let the module to clip back in.. But if i don't use it I cant get it tight enough to keep the slipper from spinning.. almost freely.
I still have the old plates and if I don't use that nut I cant keep the spur from spinning

If you didn't have the black nut in the first place when you took it apart you shouldn't need it now unless the rear slipper plate is stripped.

If you didn't have the black nut in the first place when you took it apart you shouldn't need it now unless the rear slipper plate is stripped.
No it's the front one.. The bolt and spring and washer basically fall right thru.. I need a new set of plates. Appreciate it tho!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back