Kraton Here Goes Nothing 1.1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennys

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
So, as some of you may remember, I was looking for tips and more regarding what I needed to convert my Notoriuos V5 into a Kraton. I still have some things to fix like the servo arm getting stuck for some reason. I did went ahead and buy the 1717 1650kv from Castle. However, I will be trying to use the 160a esc from Spektrum for now- if this is a bad choice, please let me know.

Thank you guys for your feedbacks last time and in advance for the feedback this time.

C00E9839-973F-4BC3-BD2F-413FB8DA22CF.jpeg

So, as some of you may remember, I was looking for tips and more regarding what I needed to convert my Notoriuos V5 into a Kraton. I still have some things to fix like the servo arm getting stuck for some reason. I did went ahead and buy the 1717 1650kv from Castle. However, I will be trying to use the 160a esc from Spektrum for now- if this is a bad choice, please let me know.

Thank you guys for your feedbacks last time and in advance for the feedback this time.

View attachment 242682
That esc should be more than enought to run that motor on 6s. Love all the de-anodized metal btw. Looks super sharp.

Looks good! Only thing your missing out on by using the 1717 without the castle esc is the sensor function and data logs, should work fine otherwise. 🤙

Looks good! Only thing your missing out on by using the 1717 without the castle esc is the sensor function and data logs, should work fine otherwise. 🤙
I am glad- I want to spend that money on something else that will help the car out be at its best on 6s. If you have any input, please feel free to let me know. Thank you very much.

The shocks look nice! Now you have the top plate and center brace to do. You did an amazing job polishing. It seems like it is sitting really low. Is that just the angle? Nice job
I actually lower the shocks a bit- thank you very much

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back