Talion Here it is! Talion exb ($730!!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😉🤣

Totally see where you're coming from..!!

The servo is garbage I've been told, firstly it's 23 spline 😩 lets be honest though, many of us just automatically change servos anyway..😉
As for the rest of it, in my opinion if your buying the Talion it doesn't need the extra weight of some silly overpowered system ( I'm looking at you @BashingBrian 😉 ) I think the stock system will make it plenty crazy..!!
The Outcast though is a bit of a different story though, my opinion is you don't need AVC rx for a stunt truck..!! so that's a wasted rx, again junk the servo.
Outcast needs more power..!! Max6 combo 😉🤣 not to say the stock system isn't good enough if it's your first true 1/8 6s rig..!!

So the funny thing is, after reading @Niz55 post and typing this I feel I may have just sold the Talion to myself.😉🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's just soooooo expensive over here in the UK..!!!!😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
thought it would be 650 at most here in uk . my first arrma outcast was 400 pound from modelsport that was 2016 though.
I'm literally just about to put a deposit down on one. Mouse hovering over link. Just hesitating a bit as it's a lot of cash as I need charger and batteries as well and I'm in the UK and we get ripped off. Going with the Typhon would save me £240. Talion would be with me by the end of the month. Should I do it?
maybe. thats what I will be like on 24th of this month when modelsport are saying they will be instock
I'm literally just about to put a deposit down on one. Mouse hovering over link. Just hesitating a bit as it's a lot of cash as I need charger and batteries as well and I'm in the UK and we get ripped off. Going with the Typhon would save me £240. Talion would be with me by the end of the month. Should I do it?
maybe. thats what I will be like on 24th of this month when modelsport are saying they will be instock

Last edited:
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

^^^ You won't regret it.

I would get a different servo already. I hope they fixed their issues by now, but having a 2nd one never hurts. Order a cheap one from China now and you have something to swap if it breaks.

Whats sad is I just got a kraton 6s and now thinking of going back and adding a tallion when they get these in. Though I HATE the color scheme and lack of colors.Im not a great painter but will likely give it a go as I want a green vehicle

If I was buying my first or just one 1/8 truck, Truggy I would go with this. It does look strong out of the box, it’s a bit of an investment but I can think of worse ways I spend that kind of money haha. If I ever slim down the fleet a bit this truck will be in my collection. I would still like it as a roller though

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back