Here's something different

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Just out of frame the fence is wide open. I was doing a survey of a property (while I was working, before I got hurt), and walked upon this guy! No big deal he has a lot of space to run...but no hes gonna stay right there and bark, huff and chomp at me...all his hair standing up! This was an unstable at best boar and huge!!! Thats a normal size fence. Why don't I see a guy like this when I'm hunting?!?!? He didnt move. He stayed right there until I walked back to my truck. WTF? Crazy stuff!
wtf.jpg

He was wild. That area I was at has a lot of them but that was the biggest I have seen there and the fact that he didnt run like they always do made it a very sketchy situation. :LOL:
So is he on the outside looking in? or maybe better way to put that , someone's guard piggy or wild? either way, I wouldn't want to cross paths.
I like the "guard piggy". Makes him sound cute. hahaha

Just out of frame the fence is wide open. I was doing a survey of a property (while I was working, before I got hurt), and walked upon this guy! No big deal he has a lot of space to run...but no hes gonna stay right there and bark, huff and chomp at me...all his hair standing up! This was an unstable at best boar and huge!!! Thats a normal size fence. Why don't I see a guy like this when I'm hunting?!?!? He didnt move. He stayed right there until I walked back to my truck. WTF? Crazy stuff!
View attachment 176552
I had run into these mean suckers more then once when I used to mountain bike in the Santa Cruz mountains. I liked to poach trails going deep and wild as possible. The single piggies were not much to worry about as long as I steered clear. When I would run across a momma with babies though I’d haul ass away or look for the nearest tree to climb if I was blocked off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down in central Texas those damn things were f'n everything up. Huge herds taking down fences and eating all the planted foods. I hate wild boars. Buddy of mine hit 1 about 300lbs. Ripped the entire right side body fenders dented everything all the way back to the tail gate. Is there a good reason for wild hogs? Other than killing them?

Down in central Texas those damn things were f'n everything up. Huge herds taking down fences and eating all the planted foods. I hate wild boars. Buddy of mine hit 1 about 300lbs. Ripped the entire right side body fenders dented everything all the way back to the tail gate. Is there a good reason for wild hogs? Other than killing them?
No reason for them what so ever! The only thing that I have ever heard of (which just so happens to be in Texas) is there are guys who hunt/eradicate them and make meals for the homeless. I seen the Texas hunting vids...they took over Texas huh?
Here guys sneak in Russian Boar semen to inseminate wild hogs to make better hunting boars. And by the looks and how that one in the picture was acting he definitely was one of those.
On a sad side note my uncle hit a chihuahua doing about 60ish with his Porsche and same thing....poor car! :ROFLMAO: kidding it was sad for the dog too.
I had run into these mean fiddlestickers more then once when I used to mountain bike in the Santa Cruz mountains. I liked to poach trails going deep and wild as possible. The single piggies were not much to worry about as long as I steered clear. When I would run across a momma with babies though I’d haul ass away or look for the nearest tree to climb if I was blocked off.
yea mama will go freakin nuts!
F those evil bastards.. One tusk will roto root your leg for ya..
I like that "roto root". Yea dog killers those bastards! its the straight tusk suckers that gotta really look out for!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a Wildlife Management Park 5 minutes from my home, hog and deer galore. They come out the woods at night and feed off the grass on side of I-10. They total out cars crossing the highway all the time. I almost flipped over my Toyota 4wd swerving to miss 3 big boys at night big as 55 gallon drums.

View attachment 176552
Pumba means business man! 🤣😂🤣😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back