Hex adapters for 3s blx crew cab

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wags1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hey everyone, I 've heard that you can use traxxas part# 6869 to widen stance by 10mills per wheel, using the stock wheels. Any thoughts??? Thanks.

Hey everyone, I 've heard that you can use traxxas part# 6869 to widen stance by 10mills per wheel, using the stock wheels. Any thoughts??? Thanks.

Widening typically increases the force and wear and tear on the axle and bearings.

Looking at the dimensions I would imagine it would work though.

Widening typically increases the force and wear and tear on the axle and bearings.

Looking at the dimensions I would imagine it would work though.
So that traxxas# would work?

Hot racing actually makes a part# specifically for the Granite/Big Rock.

These will not allow me to run the stock wheels. I wish to use the stock wheels.

These will not allow me to run the stock wheels. I wish to use the stock wheels.
I'm sorry, I miss Understood your post. Let me check the actual measurements of my Granite axles one more time.

doesn't the 3s BLx trucks use a 14mm hex?!?.

If so, no extenders will work because nobody else uses a 14mm hex.

Yeah, it does. Thats such a odd size. Thanks anyway!
Yeah, the only option would be to upgrade wheels/tires which is a fairly expensive proposition these days.

Is there a 12mm hex adapter for these I know 17s are stronger but I'm running 4s in my Slash 4x4 which leaves my arrma wanting , and I use fastrax wheels which have a lot of variety and more cost effective ,plus it gives you the option to change your wheels when going from grass to road use without having to buy yet more wheels ? if you already have as I do a drawer full of wheels and tyres

Is there a 12mm hex adapter for these I know 17s are stronger but I'm running 4s in my Slash 4x4 which leaves my arrma wanting , and I use fastrax wheels which have a lot of variety and more cost effective ,plus it gives you the option to change your wheels when going from grass to road use without having to buy yet more wheels ? if you already have as I do a drawer full of wheels and tyres

Yeah use the traxxas aluminum hexs that are 12mm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back