Hex adapters for 3s blx crew cab

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the axle pins the same size on those was gonna swap with some good ones but the pins were a lot smaller didn't want to shear or break something else

As I understand things, the BRCC, Senton, and Granites all have the same 14mm design. The adapters below should work on all of those cars and will give you a lot more options without adding widening extender gizmos / adapters that, IMHO, only serve to cause more wear and tear than you want and need, just as Hoss81 eluded to above.

Duratrax 12mm hex adapters.

Last edited:
Ok. Thanks again!
If you use the Traxxas ones (I did as well), I used the stock pin, not the little threaded pin that comes with them, as I read somewhere iteh one that comes in the pack is smaller and can bend/break.

TT

If you use the Traxxas ones (I did as well), I used the stock pin, not the little threaded pin that comes with them, as I read somewhere iteh one that comes in the pack is smaller and can bend/break.

TT
Gotcha! Tnx!

Yeah i also run them on my BRCC as I don't like stock tires so I swaped to the 12mm traxxas aluminum ones and they work perfect :D
Just to recap, the 6869 part # will give me alittle wider stance while keeping my stock wheels. Correct?

Just to recap, the 6869 part # will give me alittle wider stance while keeping my stock wheels. Correct?

No. The Traxxas hexes are 12mm. Stock wheels are 14mm. And they don't really give you want extra width.

If you go back and re-read this thread, it was states at a) the stock wheels and hexes are 14mm, b) there are no 14mm hex extenders currently available and c) the Traxxas ones are 12mm.

So for what you want to do (wider stance, stock tires) you can't. Edit: I guess you could run Typhon 3s suspension arms for a little more width.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back