Big Rock Hex size on aftermarket wheels ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazee Horse

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Okay so im looking at new boots for the mighty brcc, thing is duratrax is 12mm or I get the 17mm mod and get proline. Can we just not bolt on a 12mm hex or is that just far to simple, if at all possible?

Many go up to 17mm hexes. Not down to 12mm. Makes more sense.
Duratrax does make a few 14mm hexed wheels. FWIW.

Edit: more choices with 17mm hex wheels.

Last edited:
20210228_110910.jpg
arrma 12mm hex to run 4175 paddel from traxxass ,lol. Going probably get some 12mm hex street tires too. Lots people jump to 17mm, but I like this set up. Oh and duratrax sells some nice 14mm hex premounted tires that will work too. Just watch your offset.

looking at pro-line badlands mx2.8 tires and wheels. will the hot racing 17mm hex adapters work? or what do i need?

Thanks

View attachment 129269arrma 12mm hex to run 4175 paddel from traxxass ,lol. Going probably get some 12mm hex street tires too. Lots people jump to 17mm, but I like this set up. Oh and duratrax sells some nice 14mm hex premounted tires that will work too. Just watch your offset.
So with regards to offset would I just get tyres for 4x4 trucks?

^^^DTX has 14mm wheels . Many forget that. Those wheels above are sweet. đź‘Ť :cool:

I want to go with some 4s backflips. I mc2 has some 17mm hexes. Who else have some?

Are 4s backflips to heavy for the BR?

Plenty of people run the duratrax which definitely going to get , and 17mm hex adapters which is most popular to run a 1/8 scale wheels. I like the 12mm for the paddels but also going to drop the shocks and try some drift tires just for fun . I believe the idea of running the biggest tires you can is for back flips and tricks , which I am not ready for yet lmaooooo.

I want to go with some 4s backflips. I mc2 has some 17mm hexes. Who else have some?

Are 4s backflips to heavy for the BR?
The 4s Backflip Lp's were a 4x4 wheel from the get go. Just standard on the 4s OC. They are are not any heavier than many others. Probably on the light side if anything.
I like them on my 6s Rigs. Many run them on 6s because they are that good. Run them because they are low profile and the treads have great traction with less ballooning. Hope that helps.
M2c won't disappoint.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back