Florida Hey anyone around Tampa Florida area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Robert C, @JeffBoyardeeee @JasonK @Uplift-RC change in above plan.
I will be at the usual spot Saturday but earlier @10AM. Not going to the library spot. Have some commitments in the usual area and might as well take advantage of that.
Sunday remains as planned at the complex.

I will be at the usual spot Saturday but earlier @10AM. Not going to the library spot. Have some commitments in the usual area and might as well take advantage of that.
Sunday remains as planned at
Sunday remains as planned at the complex.
That good I was about to post that I couldn't make it tomorrow had some stuff come up. I am going to try to make the trip to New port Richie sunday.

..and in latest news. Sunday is cancelled. They installed a gate and it needs to settle and property is flooded due to the rain.
Bummer!
Still on for this morning.

Its warming up!! FYI last minute change: Today from 10-1pm at our normal spot in Largo #TB RC BASHERS?

https://www.facebook.com/events/928400184586953
Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 8.51.45 AM.png

Im going to start looking around tampa some to try to find something kind of halfway. I have a few ideas but it has been years since I have been so I have to go see in person.

Last edited:
Yo they added to the track, its a lot longer now.. I gotta go check it out, thats my buddies friends place!!
Epic RC Racing Complex is the name🔥🔥
Im in Seffner!!
Edit: Also Quaker Steak does a road race on Monday nights if anybody is interested!!🤙

View attachment 189331
Damn, that's a 3 hr drive for me. Wish I had a bigger back yard!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back