Hey Arrma, quick suggestion...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Will you please start including stickers of the names of the specific RC in the box?

I have a Kraton that has the same exact TX as my Granite 4x4 AND I want to buy a Talion in the future.

I just think it would make things so much easier and they could probably be printed for .02 cents a piece. Let's say you print 10,000 of them....you're only $200 in the hole. You would easily make that up in abundant admiration you would receive from your diehard customers...or you could just do it beside you love is so much lol

Will you please start including stickers of the names of the specific RC in the box?

I have a Kraton that has the same exact TX as my Granite 4x4 AND I want to buy a Talion in the future.

I just think it would make things so much easier and they could probably be printed for .02 cents a piece. Let's say you print 10,000 of them....you're only $200 in the hole. You would easily make that up in abundant admiration you would receive from your diehard customers...or you could just do it beside you love is so much lol

I bought myself a label maker for this exact reason, my Outcast and SCX10 II both use the Tactic TTX300.
I picked up this bad boy for $14.99 from my local Office Depot https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/593247/Brother-P-touch-Electronic-Label-Maker/. It comes with about a foot of label paper, and so far it works really nice, I even started to label my storage bins.
rBVgZarl.jpg

Good deal! I never thought of that...I think I will pick one up.
I stole the idea from Fyrstormer over on RCTech, he even uses a label maker to label his shocks so he can remember what oil he is running in them, last I knew he had something like 64 cars.

Last edited:
My new Spektrum DX5C can be bound to multiple RCs, the RC descriptions can be customized.
How kewl is that?

My new Spektrum DX5C can be bound to multiple RCs, the RC descriptions can be customized.
How kewl is that?
My Spektrum DX2.0 can support 2 models, I can move a resistor on the pcb inside to turn it into a DX3.0 and have 4 models.

My Spektrum DX2.0 can support 2 models, I can move a resistor on the pcb inside to turn it into a DX3.0 and have 4 models.
I was able to bind my DX2 to 2 RCs, however, the first vehicle would never respond as tight as the second.
Another downside to the DX2 is the AVC knob adjusts both throttle and steering.
On the DX5, they can be adjust independently.
Since there is memory for each RC, the AVC adjustment has been customized for the corresponding RC need.
The 4WD has the percent turned way down, while higher on the 2WD.
I'm also loving the exponential feature, especially at higher speeds.
When I go from RC 1 to RC 2 at the track, my Tx is dialed in just way I like it and moving from truck to truck is a snap!

I was able to bind my DX2 to 2 RCs, however, the first vehicle would never respond as tight as the second.
Another downside to the DX2 is the AVC knob adjusts both throttle and steering.
On the DX5, they can be adjust independently.
Since there is memory for each RC, the AVC adjustment has been customized for the corresponding RC need.
The 4WD has the percent turned way down, while higher on the 2WD.
I'm also loving the exponential feature, especially at higher speeds.
When I go from RC 1 to RC 2 at the track, my Tx is dialed in just way I like it and moving from truck to truck is a snap!

I never tried using the AVC on my DX2E as I only had the non AVC receiver.

How do you like the DX5C so far? Does it weigh more than the TTX300?

I never tried using the AVC on my DX2E as I only had the non AVC receiver.

How do you like the DX5C so far? Does it weigh more than the TTX300?

I really like the ability to fine tune it to the individual RC.
As far as the feel, it's 1 ounce more, hardly noticeable and built for a man's hand, the 2 is for a smaller palm.
Good balance too.
I've only used it for a few minutes when testing the RC after binding, I guess more to come, after a long morning of great RCing.
I'm not familiar with the TTX300.

I really like the ability to fine tune it to the individual RC.
As far as the feel, it's 1 ounce more, hardly noticeable and built for a man's hand, the 2 is for a smaller palm.
Good balance too.
I've only used it for a few minutes when testing the RC after binding, I guess more to come, after a long morning of great RCing.
I'm not familiar with the TTX300.
The TTX300 is the stock Arrma transmitter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back