Hey boat people. Let’s see your boats.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m the furry one. Lol.

E9ECC49B-BC6F-492C-95DD-7DBBE44E4C69.jpeg

63653543-BB2B-4443-BCE0-FF5F21929B19.jpeg

D86BABE4-5BB6-4D6C-950F-DB2C4E074B95.jpeg

8CE8EFE7-C29E-40CA-8DA0-C1084F97BB82.jpeg

19357F58-EB47-4B82-8EC1-2994F28BADE3.jpeg

Went full lithium power and saved 63lbs from lead acid in my toon. :cool: @Streeter69

(y)I was wondering if you switched! How you liking them?
This is my money pit🤪 We are on this as much as possible. It is a work in progress and excuse the mess. The mat is one of the best things I have bought.

Attachments

• 785.jpg
    785.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 42
  • 831.jpg
    831.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 819.jpg
    819.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
This year is tough. We have not been able to get out in the last 2 weeks :cry: Saturday rained all day, about 4 inches of rain! I was at the boat on Sunday as was shocked. I dock on the Erie Canal and it runs to the east all the time. With all the rain, water levels rose about 14 inches and the canal was actually flowing west bound?? that much rain pushed water in the opposite along with so many, branches/downed trees/crap, I am not taking a chance on bending a prop or driver shaft.

Sorry, I will put on my big boy undies now:LOL:

Wow that sucks. Keep that door closed.

I see your flooding and I raise you red tide. We are in the 6-700t of dead fish.
Not widely advertised, as that would hurt tourism. Red tide will cause breathing problems and obviously kills everything in the water.

Stay far away is my advice. Some people do boat and go 10+miles offshore or further up north.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2021/07/19/red-tide-rises--tracking-the-cause-along-our-coast

View attachment 159472

I heard about this from my mother inlaw. This is horrible. Have you heard about the shell fish in Oregon/B.C. coast? There's nothing going on with climate change :rolleyes: :sick:

No I had not heard anything but just read up on it.
Nothing to see, keep on moving, it's all ok.

Ours here is self-made after a policy change many years ago allowed fertilization for agriculture in protected areas and in addition we had a holding area dumping phosphate rich water into the bay. It had been neglected for 20+ years and wasn't a surprise.
All prime fertilizer at the end of the day that accelerates algae growth like crazy, just disgusting.

I heard about this from my mother inlaw. This is horrible. Have you heard about the shell fish in Oregon/B.C. coast? There's nothing going on with climate change :rolleyes: :sick:
Wait so that’s why I when I went clamming last week during 8 hours I got nothing well I guess I should listen to the news

We get algae blooms every year in the hot summer months. As long as fertilizer is dumped and allowed to drain into tributaries leading to the Mississippi from farmers across the US nothing will change. When it gets into the Gulf, it causes dead zones. No oxygen, everything dies.
If this crap keeps up, I'm going to take up scuba diving!:ROFLMAO: This is the worst so far this month, happened yesterday evening. 5" of rain in 3 hours :cry: No boating for me again this weekend.

View attachment 159464

View attachment 159465
Top pic is insane, hope you didn't lose your furniture.

If this crap keeps up, I'm going to take up scuba diving!:ROFLMAO: This is the worst so far this month, happened yesterday evening. 5" of rain in 3 hours :cry: No boating for me again this weekend.

View attachment 159464

View attachment 159465
It’s so dry here all crops are dead. Locus infestations. It’s been 30c almost every day for the past 3 weeks with no rain. We got 25mm of rain yesterday. Ground sucked it up. But it’s not enough.
I haven’t been out in the boat either. Too damn hot and been so windy! Lake Winnipeg is a dangerous lake in a small craft in the wind!

It’s so dry here all crops are dead. Locus infestations. It’s been 30c almost every day for the past 3 weeks with no rain. We got 25mm of rain yesterday. Ground sucked it up. But it’s not enough.
I haven’t been out in the boat either. Too damn hot and been so windy! Lake Winnipeg is a dangerous lake in a small craft in the wind!
30c is too hot? I like it 35c and humid AF! Sweat it out! (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back