Hey boat people. Let’s see your boats.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm, no and reasons are in post#33. I do respect your opinion.
I don't want to get into a discussion as it's not RC related. This is the reason why there isn't a lot of boating happening locally.

Umm, no and reasons are in post#33. I do respect your opinion.
I don't want to get into a discussion as it's not RC related. This is the reason why there isn't a lot of boating happening locally.
Not my opinion, fact.

• Floridas Red Tide was around long before humans and industry populated the coast. Karenia brevis blooms occur in the Gulf of Mexico almost every year, generally in late summer or early fall. They are most common off the central and southwestern coasts of Florida between Clearwater and Sanibel Island but may occur anywhere in the Gulf.
This thread is not RC related lol, its about boating.. Speaking of boats, where's yours?

Sold mine in May, holding out now.
Glad you have your facts straight, there is just the slight difference between what is naturally occurring and what is happening now.
Throwing a bunch of fertilizer at a naturally occuring event does have some consequences. Feel free to disagree, I encourage you to visit the area and look at your facts.

Last edited:
Sold mine in May, holding out now.
Glad you have your facts straight, there is just the slight difference between what is naturally occurring and what is happening now.
Throwing a bunch of fertilizer at a naturally occuring event does have some consequences. Feel free to disagree, I encourage you to visit the area and look at your facts.
I don't think anyone is arguing fertilizer, just saying a red tide happens yearly which you disagreed.

Happens every year...
Umm, no and reasons are in post#33.

Anywho, hope you scoop up a new boat once they come back down to earth on pricing. I had to wait an extra month to get a marine slab for the toon deck.. :rolleyes:

Sorry, never meant to disagree with the natural occurrence.
Houses and boats are insane at the moment, amongst other things. It will be a while before I get a boat (other than RC). Getting a delivery today 🙃

No wonder it's so dry on the west coast, your hoarding!

If there was a way of sharing this rain, I would in a heart beat!

Yesterday I seen the weather change for the better. Told the owner I am getting a case of "anal glaucoma" and will be leaving at 3 🤪 Spent the night at our favorite spot, listening to live bands.

Last tues nite bass tournament had a water moccossin on the trolling motor. Guess he wanted to hitch a ride to the weigh in. 🤘

36A73B61-CD5F-4699-AF3B-0965666C5B7C.jpeg

I finally had some time to work on the boat and buff 2 cars. this weekend. I used Griot's Garage 3in1 coating. I can say I was actually impressed (y) I have seen many longevity test and was rather impressed with the results. Both cars needed pain correction with a finish polish, the boat was a simple wash the deck down with dawn and apply. I am old school, I like my carnauba wax.
I have been experimenting with things that don't cost a arm and leg to use and still give great results. I do love Collinite 885 Fleetwax and this is my go to. I want to use ceramic/graphene coating BUT, I almost died when I seen how many bottles to do my boat:cry: For the test videos I have seen and after what I have seen in person Griot's is it. $23 it is worth it, even if I have to do it 2 times a years.

Gotta love tech..

Phone app for a lithium boat battery that charges off the stock outboard motor. 100AH battery that weighs in at a whopping 29 lbs.. 1 of my 50AH lead acid batteries weighed 46lbs or something stupid like that, I had 2 of them too.. Saved a sh!t ton of weight and gained tons of usable power. Don't mind the dirt and CF drill shavings, I made a CF bracket to hold the switch.

IMG_1288.PNG
IMG_1286.JPG

Gotta love tech..

Phone app for a lithium boat battery that charges off the stock outboard motor. 100AH battery that weighs in at a whopping 29 lbs.. 1 of my 50AH lead acid batteries weighed 46lbs or something stupid like that, I had 2 of them too.. Saved a sh!t ton of weight and gained tons of usable power. Don't mind the dirt and CF drill shavings, I made a CF bracket to hold the switch.

That is awesome (y) You have more than enough power for a day of water fun.
OMG dirt/shaving shame on you🤪

Finally a nice weekend. Wife and I meet at the boat on Friday, grilled up some steaks and corn, kicked back a relaxed. Left the dock early on Saturday managed to grab a great spot for a concert on the water. Had a lot of boats and jet skis show up in my group, beat the crap out of the kids on water skis and tubes :LOL:

The first picture is what it is all about. I just docked last week and was able to catch this.

The second pic, anyone have about 10g for this? I would mind trying to break more bones on this hydrofoil :LOL:

883.jpg

882.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back