Kraton Hey evryone, im new to the group an new to the hobby, almost a year now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeM

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I've got a few now a granite mega that's now got a 120a surpass esc an brushless motor an just about everything else... I then got a notorious v4, then came the kraton v4, an a new typhon v3 I love them all so much but the kraton is my number 1... I want to swap the chassis it's not bent yet but I've replace the notorious chassis once already an done it with a stock one not knowing... I'm trying to research just what is arrma 6s line chassis made from I know at best its t6 6061 but I'm not sure also how much stronger is the 7075... everything I do is on a strict budget (i only have the cars I got by luck) but I'm thinking of putting a exb chassis an hot racing towers an braces any advice would be great I love learning g about this stuff an working on it an bashing racing everything

Cool thanks.... I'm pretty excited to start building this into a beast... I just don't know if I should throw all the m2c parts at it or buy a exb....

welcome Mike, excellent choices on your rig be it luck or not, 🤘

I've got a few now a granite mega that's now got a 120a surpass esc an brushless motor an just about everything else... I then got a notorious v4, then came the kraton v4, an a new typhon v3 I love them all so much but the kraton is my number 1... I want to swap the chassis it's not bent yet but I've replace the notorious chassis once already an done it with a stock one not knowing... I'm trying to research just what is arrma 6s line chassis made from I know at best its t6 6061 but I'm not sure also how much stronger is the 7075... everything I do is on a strict budget (i only have the cars I got by luck) but I'm thinking of putting a exb chassis an hot racing towers an braces any advice would be great I love learning g about this stuff an working on it an bashing racing everything
If you are not aware of (jennyrc ) you will want to check it out

I have an just bash it I'm sure theirs more out there. I just trying to decide if I wanna do up the v4 I have or buy a exb I really want one with a spektrum system like the v5 I'm not a duperdash basher even if i wanted to be lol. I kinda feel if I'm gonna buy a exb i don't have a Mojave that would be awesome an just keep the v4 an throw 200 worth of parts at it

I just ordered all M2C parts myself for the V5. Use M2Ccoupon code you get 10% off.

I have an just bash it I'm sure theirs more out there. I just trying to decide if I wanna do up the v4 I have or buy a exb I really want one with a spektrum system like the v5 I'm not a duperdash basher even if i wanted to be lol. I kinda feel if I'm gonna buy a exb i don't have a Mojave that would be awesome an just keep the v4 an throw 200 worth of parts at it
If you don't really jump, have not bent your chassis, and are on a budget why do you need a new chassis?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back