hey just a heads up...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
hey everyone so im going to start cutting back on social media platforms and that includes forums like this.its not that anyone here has been bugging me its just that my mental health isnt doing to well so im just going to take a break from a lot of things and focus on myself and those close to me.
ill still probably check in here like 2 or 3 times a week to keep yall in check as im basically a mod but yeah i wont be around as much.

hey everyone so im going to start cutting back on social media platforms and that includes forums like this.its not that anyone here has been bugging me its just that my mental health isnt doing to well so im just going to take a break from a lot of things and focus on myself and those close to me.
ill still probably check in here like 2 or 3 times a week to keep yall in check as im basically a mod but yeah i wont be around as much.
Smart guy. Take care. Get ya head right. Come back lol

And another person who left the internet because Elon bought twitter...:ROFLMAO:
1651004346454.png

If you’re even thinking it than you’re making the right choice. Your brain will clear and your perspective will balance. Focus on the IRL beauty for awhile, man.

Get well, take care of yourself, that's what's important.

Good decision, do it!

I took a break from all social media, and TV, and Talk Radio, and computer/cell phone games, and angry/high energy music a few years ago. The first month was hard. But the end result was a happy-er Jerry, more focused on my family and the really important things in my life.

Never see you on as it is.

Time for a rant...True social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc) is such a major contributor to the decline of society. What was originally a good idea with mostly good intentions has declined into a platform that brings out the worst in human nature and allows people to blindly subject themselves to being manipulated by foreign and domestic Governments and companies trying to sell $h¡t. Platforms like this forum are the closest I get to social media, where it's still operating like a community and $h!tty people will be called out and driven away. This is the best managed forum I've ever seen...most of the larger forums I've been a part of are basically just a copy of 4chan or Reddit. Social media is the primary reason why mental health is such a problem among young people. They've spent their entire lives up to this point being subjected to the most negative, manipulative and volatile people in the world. There are no positive aspects left to traditional social media...freedom of speech no longer exists, bots have taken over huge portions of most platforms, 15 year old girls have become strippers, and even the most "innocent" parts of it have devolved into a platform for people to post pointless pictures of cats. It should all be shut down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back