hey just a heads up...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everyone so im going to start cutting back on social media platforms and that includes forums like this.its not that anyone here has been bugging me its just that my mental health isnt doing to well so im just going to take a break from a lot of things and focus on myself and those close to me.
ill still probably check in here like 2 or 3 times a week to keep yall in check as im basically a mod but yeah i wont be around as much.
Not that it's been noticed but I been unplugging lately too. Its a good move on your part.
I check in but just taking a little break. 🙃🤪

@ifidel67 (IDK what his new username is) Hasn't been on for 19 days. Hope he is OK.
I just sent him a msg. I know he's taking it easy but just figured check in with him. I'm sure he's ok recovering from his medical issue.🙏

hey everyone so im going to start cutting back on social media platforms and that includes forums like this.its not that anyone here has been bugging me its just that my mental health isnt doing to well so im just going to take a break from a lot of things and focus on myself and those close to me.
ill still probably check in here like 2 or 3 times a week to keep yall in check as im basically a mod but yeah i wont be around as much.
Good call dude. Social media is toxic. Put it down and go outside !

This is a well run and pretty friendly place. As a noob I (and others) can ask the dumbest questions and get answers without getting roasted.

I'm old and avoid social media like the plague. I got into this last fall as a family activity. Time is tight and I want to make the best of it. AF members have already done/fixed the stuff I'd ask about but that comes with a cost of time on your part. Thank you for your contributions.

Now take the time you need to get where you want to be. Then you can come back but don't loose sight of your goal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back