Hey people can i get any good vibes yall could spare???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you 👊
Oh damn hope you guys beat it. ?

You know actually '22 has started off a bit better. Hopefully this is just a small setback. It does take care of other possible problems down the road also.
She lost a few parts, but were still cuddling, wiggling, and barking at brown santa 😉
20220115_001204.jpg

Praying for full recovery. Don’t feel sorry or sad around her. Dogs mirror our behavior and it will make her sad. This way you can be therapy for her with positive, happy thoughts. The every blessing my friend.
Jim

Sending nothing but good vibes and heartfelt prayers for you both, buddy. Stay positive. She’s going to be as good as gold in no time. Amazing how much these four legged best friends impact our lives in our best and worst times, and everything in between that life throws at us. Truly unconditional. 🙏🏼

She lost a few parts, but were still cuddling, wiggling, and barking at brown santa 😉
View attachment 194386
Is she a dashound?? Thats my other Fab dogs. Between my ex and I and her father we had a pack of 7. Mostly brothers sisters and momma.
Sending nothing but good vibes and heartfelt prayers for you both, buddy. Stay positive. She’s going to be as good as gold in no time. Amazing how much these four legged best friends impact our lives in our best and worst times, and everything in between that life throws at us. Truly unconditional. 🙏🏼
Its a crazy thing how we can connect with these fur babies. They know all. Thank goodness she don't speak human. She is a female after all😜😜😜💯

Sending some positive energy Dabby's direction. Sucks when your best bud needs medical attention. Been there.
Thank you Doom. She'll be even better when its over 👍
Praying for full recovery. Don’t feel sorry or sad around her. Dogs mirror our behavior and it will make her sad. This way you can be therapy for her with positive, happy thoughts. The every blessing my friend.
Jim
They sure do bud! Four legged sponges lol.

I am a 15 year old and my dog Deke is my BEST FRIEND!! I would do anything for him!!
Thats another beautiful things about our pets. They care not about how we look(well kinda),age, $$, or any material things. They know 💘. Thats all they need. Its all ANY of us NEED. we usually just don't know or believe it.

Is she a dashound?? Thats my other Fab dogs. Between my ex and I and her father we had a pack of 7. Mostly brothers sisters and momma.

Its a crazy thing how we can connect with these fur babies. They know all. Thank goodness she don't speak human. She is a female after all😜😜😜💯
Pooka is full blooded rez dog 😍
20200507_200020.jpg

Definitely some rotty, lab, and pit in her, but not sure what percentages. Elk leg for size reference 🤣

Pooka is full blooded rez dog 😍
View attachment 194460
Definitely some rotty, lab, and pit in her, but not sure what percentages. Elk leg for size reference 🤣
Oh damn I for some reason 💨💨 wasnt seeing her that big in the pic. 😆😜. Shes a pretty girl. Glad you still got her

Prayers to Dabby and you my friend.
Wishing her a fast and full recovery!

I can totally relate to what you're going through. It's a very emotional thing to watch your dog go thru something like this.
Know that you're not alone and we're all here to support you buddy.

Oh damn I for some reason 💨💨 wasnt seeing her that big in the pic. 😆😜. Shes a pretty girl. Glad you still got her
She's the sweetest dog I've ever met, so we didn't hesitate to spend the money on surgery. We might've set a record for how much money anyone's spent on a rez dog, but no regerts at all. ❤

Prayers to Dabby and you my friend.
Wishing her a fast and full recovery!

I can totally relate to what you're going through. It's a very emotional thing to watch your dog go thru something like this.
Know that you're not alone and we're all here to support you buddy.
I aporeciate it. You are good people sir! 👍
She's the sweetest dog I've ever met, so we didn't hesitate to spend the money on surgery. We might've set a record for how much money anyone's spent on a rez dog, but no regerts at all. ❤
You know it. It would be the only thing thatd make me sell my RC 😆

Hey man, is puppy doing okay?
Actually so far so good. She hasnt gotten any worse. Shes really responding to the high powered antibiotics. She looks even to feel better than 3 days ago.

EVERYONES GOOD VIBES KEEPS ROLLIN ON THRU HER AT ALL TIMES.

So she is my #1 girl in my life. We can speak thru looks. Soul mates I tell ya!! Look alike a bit too😉. View attachment 194333View attachment 194334
If you don't know or remember her name this is Dabby. Shes my 6yr old English Bulldog.

She was diagnosed with Pyrometria day before yesterday. Which is a possible deadly infection of her uterus. It just grows and swells everything till it closes everything off and bursts. No saving that.

We are scheduled for full hysterectomy for Wednesday unless 💩 goes down hill. Then we go immediately. Luckily my Veterinarian is a very nice group of doctors. And will allow me to pay payments.

With her being an English Bully is not a sinple spay. The smooshed nose can complicate things. Anesthesia is a bit of a tight rope act. She breathes better than the last E.Bully I had. Thankfully.

Ive lost alot in life in the last year. And she's been the best companion when ive had those rough nights. And very terrible times. All should be well but she has the bad luck of being my dog 😆. She its up in the air till we get home and healed. View attachment 194335View attachment 194336View attachment 194337
This is us every night. She climbs on my chest when im laying in bed. She looks at me like no other (human or not) has ever before. YES sometimes freaks me out 😆. My ex was jealous of it. And I wouldnt lwt her video it. Felt weird. Lol. Not for others kinda thing. Thats weird....sorry been having a few tonight...💨💨💨🍺 🍺 🍺.

See here she is right nowView attachment 194338
Can we get some good vibes and love from you guys ?!! It would help us both TIA!!!!💯💯💯👊👊👊👍👍
I have a staff named dabs and I am waiting a liver transplant living in an rv I used to own 3 businesses and pulled 2k a week no prob I lost it all 16 years pulled out from under me then was diagnosed didn't know if I should even stick around for the end of this poop show if ya know what I mean but my dog saved me my kids saved me I'm still not ok but I'm doing good and I am living I know how important a dog can be to a human so when I say from the bottom of my heart I wish you the best of things for your girly and you yall need each other
So she is my #1 girl in my life. We can speak thru looks. Soul mates I tell ya!! Look alike a bit too😉. View attachment 194333View attachment 194334
If you don't know or remember her name this is Dabby. Shes my 6yr old English Bulldog.

She was diagnosed with Pyrometria day before yesterday. Which is a possible deadly infection of her uterus. It just grows and swells everything till it closes everything off and bursts. No saving that.

We are scheduled for full hysterectomy for Wednesday unless 💩 goes down hill. Then we go immediately. Luckily my Veterinarian is a very nice group of doctors. And will allow me to pay payments.

With her being an English Bully is not a sinple spay. The smooshed nose can complicate things. Anesthesia is a bit of a tight rope act. She breathes better than the last E.Bully I had. Thankfully.

Ive lost alot in life in the last year. And she's been the best companion when ive had those rough nights. And very terrible times. All should be well but she has the bad luck of being my dog 😆. She its up in the air till we get home and healed. View attachment 194335View attachment 194336View attachment 194337
This is us every night. She climbs on my chest when im laying in bed. She looks at me like no other (human or not) has ever before. YES sometimes freaks me out 😆. My ex was jealous of it. And I wouldnt lwt her video it. Felt weird. Lol. Not for others kinda thing. Thats weird....sorry been having a few tonight...💨💨💨🍺 🍺 🍺.

See here she is right nowView attachment 194338
Can we get some good vibes and love from you guys ?!! It would help us both TIA!!!!💯💯💯👊sending you prayer

Good luck, unfortunately, we feed ourselves and our dogs' food that is not meant for us. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Glad to hear shes doin better! Prayers sent. Dogs really are mans best friend.👊🏼😎
20230921_232856.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back