Hi all new in here looking for nice carbon fibre shock tower for K6s v4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMWATCHESNI

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Looking for nice carbon fibre shock tower for K6s v4 with lots of details. POC had really nice one's in but say it will be a long time before they can get them back in stock same as the Aluminum ones ?. Does anyone know where i can get nicely detailed ones?

I made a few pairs for my rigs and used 6mm (1/4”) and they are still lighter than stock. @jondilly1974 is right about the tops being at risk. On a roof slide you can wear right thru to the shock mount holes...

I second Custom rc upgrades, quality carbon. I run the shock towers and center brace on my Limitless.

I wish they made more parts like this for the 4s. I wish I knew more about RCs at the time of purchase. I would of gotten the 6s instead. The local hobby shop was pushing the 4s hard on me and i kinda impulse purchased it.. Oh well you live and learn.

never had any luck with carbon fibre shock towers better with 7075 aluminum if jumping of course

never had any luck with carbon fibre shock towers better with 7075 aluminum if jumping of course
What's is the typical crash scenario when breaking? I have done my share of bad roof/tail landings, but i doo drive with a brute boddy, not that this have any effect on the outcome of breaking towers?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back