Raider Hi everyone, I'm from China, I just bought Raider XL, and I have some questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

future wei

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
I just purchased raider XL last week. I really like the look of this buggy. Now I want to make some modifications to it, but it seems that there are very few retrofits. Now the parts of the raider and raider XL versions on the market can be used universally. Is it? Including knuckles, wheel blocks, etc. Do you still want to modify a set of lights in this car? But did not see custom accessories, lighting can only use their own small diode to modify it? I use Google Translate, if it is not smooth, please forgive me

Last edited:
Welcome to our forum!

Google translate can be funny sometimes, but it is a great tool.

I do not have a Raider or Raider XL. However, if you go to the Arrma webpage, you can download the manual for both cars and compare the part numbers for the parts in question. This will tell you if the parts for one car will work on the other.

I just purchased raider XL last week. I really like the look of this buggy. Now I want to make some modifications to it, but it seems that there are very few retrofits. Now the parts of the raider and raider XL versions on the market can be used universally. Is it? Including knuckles, wheel blocks, etc. Do you still want to modify a set of lights in this car? But did not see custom accessories, lighting can only use their own small diode to modify it? I use Google Translate, if it is not smooth, please forgive me
I bought this lighting kit and installed it in my Raider XL. Rear lights not shown in photos.
http://www.dx.com/p/new-no-solder-r...VDdtkCh0togC9EAQYASABEgI20PD_BwE#.WvRWD6QvyUk

[QUOTE =“mudman,帖子:66232,会员:3072”]我买了这个照明套件,并将其安装在我的Raider XL中。后照灯未在照片中显示。
http://www.dx.com/p/new-no-solder-r...VDdtkCh0togC9EAQYASABEgI20PD_BwE#.WvRWD6QvyUk
[画廊=媒体,2029] Raider XL BLX在mudman的灯光下于2018年1月14日下午9:42 [/ GALLERY] [画廊=媒体,2028] Raider XL BLX前灯由mudman于2018年1月14日发布于5日:56 PM [/ GALLERY] [/ QUOTE]
噢,天啊,非常感谢!

Welcome to our forum!

Google translate can be funny sometimes, but it is a great tool.

I do not have a Raider or Raider XL. However, if you go to the Arrma webpage, you can download the manual for both cars and compare the part numbers for the parts in question. This will tell you if the parts for one car will work on the other.
Thank you for your reply~ Google translation can only be used like this

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back