Hi everyone, new GKA distributor in the US here

PaulB85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero
Would like to introduce myself. I'm Paul Baudry from south Mississippi. I have been working with Greg for the last couple of months. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be happy to answer them. I'll be handling all of the US sales

normz28

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero, 4x4-Mega
I am interested in Nero rockers and posts. How do I order them from you?

Partypeople

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 4s, Raider
**SIGH!!!!** please tell us you are going to do business outside of PM's!?!?!?!?!

I have a guy who cuts my grass during the summer. He owns a mower, blower and weed wacker and guess what else... even he has a website. I never ordered GKA parts because @gregmbrandt took orders from facebook, guess what I don't have facebook and DON'T want a facebook page.

It would be swell if GKA or even you actually put a little effort into properly displaying what items you have for sale and maybe even offer a place to buy the parts from the same website.

Just my few thoughts worth.

PaulB85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero
**SIGH!!!!** please tell us you are going to do business outside of PM's!?!?!?!?!

I have a guy who cuts my grass during the summer. He owns a mower, blower and weed wacker and guess what else... even he has a website. I never ordered GKA parts because @gregmbrandt took orders from facebook, guess what I don't have facebook and DON'T want a facebook page.

It would be swell if GKA or even you actually put a little effort into properly displaying what items you have for sale and maybe even offer a place to buy the parts from the same website.

Well I'm new to all this, and I take everything into consideration. There's a lot I want to do, but then again I don't want to yet until I build my inventory up enough

gregmbrandt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's

ouch ...i do have pics on here btw ...and i also have a email you can message ...also even if i put a website up there would be no sale option as it is stupid pricey...i strive on my customer service and with me having to personally answer all orders i can give you a personal touch..and all my invoicing is through paypal so all purchases are protected...thank you for you feed back though. .i will keep the suggestions in mind

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
@Partypeople I can say this, @gregmbrandt has always been quick to reply to PM's here on ArrmaForum for me and from what I've heard from others he's quick with them too. I can't speak for @PaulB85 but I'm sure he'll do fine.

That said I do understand your point to some degree. I'm not so much worried about having pricing available (though GKA/Paul could easily do that with the addition of Paypal buttons... same protection) but at the very least a gallery. GKA started with just a part or two, now they have several parts and just looking at this GKA forum alone you can see @gregmbrandt is constantly adding more parts.

For a new member or new Arrma owner how are they to know what is and isn't available?! Sure Greg will post something here but not always in detail or pictures. So I do agree, I think it could be in the interest of GKA to at least have a gallery or product page to show off all the available parts - maybe something similar to darksoulracing.com (a large scale rc hop-up manufacture).

In the mean time I would certainly suggest reaching out to Greg about getting whatever you want ordered via PM here... no Facebook needed. ;)

Looks like Greg beat me too it, after I made the above post I then notice his GKA Products thread. :)

PaulB85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero
@Partypeople I can say this, @gregmbrandt has always been quick to reply to PM's here on ArrmaForum for me and from what I've heard from others he's quick with them too. I can't speak for @PaulB85 but I'm sure he'll do fine.

That said I do understand your point to some degree. I'm not so much worried about having pricing available (though GKA/Paul could easily do that with the addition of Paypal buttons... same protection) but at the very least a gallery. GKA started with just a part or two, now they have several parts and just looking at this GKA forum alone you can see @gregmbrandt is constantly adding more parts.

For a new member or new Arrma owner how are they to know what is and isn't available?! Sure Greg will post something here but not always in detail or pictures. So I do agree, I think it could be in the interest of GKA to at least have a gallery or product page to show off all the available parts - maybe something similar to darksoulracing.com (a large scale rc hop-up manufacture).

In the mean time I would certainly suggest reaching out to Greg about getting whatever you want ordered via PM here... no Facebook needed. ;)

Looks like Greg beat me too it, after I made the above post I then notice his GKA Products thread. :)
From my experience, a lot of forums and groups do not like like prices being posted (rc overdose, rc junkies, etc...) so that's how I figured I would do it here. I just don't want people to think I'm stepping on their toes, that's all. As far as someone pm'ing me for a price sheet or having questions, I hope they do. I usually reply within minutes anyways.

Napalm

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Talion
From my experience, a lot of forums and groups do not like like prices being posted (rc overdose, rc junkies, etc...) so that's how I figured I would do it here. I just don't want people to think I'm stepping on their toes, that's all. As far as someone pm'ing me for a price sheet or having questions, I hope they do. I usually reply within minutes anyways.
don't think you will be stepping on toes lol. Your the only distributor in the USA..... How much are the kraton braces, All nero parts shipped?

Rctrucker

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, , 4x4-Mega
Would like to introduce myself. I'm Paul Baudry from south Mississippi. I have been working with Greg for the last couple of months. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be happy to answer them. I'll be handling all of the US sales
Hoping for chassis support for Kraton v2

ARRMAgeddon

Reaction score
Whoaaaaa braces prices went down?
If i remember correctlly it was higher when i ordered from sir greg back then lol
Cant wait to order for my 2nd outcast lol

20161215_181738.jpg

don't mind me i just love showing off my outcast
Heheh

PaulB85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero
Whoaaaaa braces prices went down?
If i remember correctlly it was higher when i ordered from sir greg back then lol
Cant wait to order for my 2nd outcast lol View attachment 5742

don't mind me i just love showing off my outcast
Heheh
Hahaha. I'm a distributor for greg. Whenever you're ready, let me know. I'll be making another order this week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.