Hi everyone, there's a new parts breaker in town!!! Me!

Rons RC

Owner-operator / Rons RC - www.ronsrc.store
Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious
Pass the word I dropped the shipping price to €9,90, within Austria it is still €5.90 which means for small orders less than €50 they will be shipped without tracking.

Sorry to waffle on you guys but I just redid the calculations, and the absolute best I can do on shipping to countries other than Austria is 12,90 and I'm still going to eat €5 on tiers, and €8 bodies, because of the size.
Sorry, I can't do better. If and when I'm able to get better prices on the cars I will be able to do something. The only consolation is it is still much less expensive than retail.

Last edited:

Quai18

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Infraction, Outcast 6s, Senton, Typhon 6s
Awesome !
I spent 300$ in a year with Jennyrc, but the shipping cost are killing the deal on some items.
I will definitely buy some part on your site.
Mostly, I need 6s outcast and Typhon parts.
Ps : I am from France

bisak

Reaction score
I admire you sir. Thanks for doing this and hope your venture lasts a long time. I'll be ordering a ton of stuff in a couple of weeks.

Best of luck!

dkawa28

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Hello Ron I wanted to order the shock tower combo for the Kraton but the shipping costs to the Netherlands is really high (€12,90)

Why this high? Normal package post in the Netherlands cost half of your price...

Rons RC

Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious
Hello Ron I wanted to order the shock tower combo for the Kraton but the shipping costs to the Netherlands is really high (€12,90)

Why this high? Normal package post in the Netherlands cost half of your price...
It's because it's still international shipping. I can ship within Austria for €5. In fact, I pay up to €15.90 for many packages I ship outside of Austria. If I could send it cheaper I would. Sorry. If you cross-check sipping from the Netherlands to Graz Austria you will see that is the standard price. Even though shipping is €12.90 my prices are so much lower than the retail price you will still save money.

I could charge you more for the parts and less for shipping if you like. 😁 ;)

1585091663417.png

rflx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Hi Ron,
I love that you are doing this! Will definitely start ordering if you decide to break down the 3s line in the future. Or if i get tempted and buy a 6s car.
Greetings from Germany

Rons RC

Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious

Ok, I decided to eat some of the shipping costs, this goes against my better judgment because I'm operating on just about a break-even profit margin as it is. However, I'm curious if lowering the shipping to 10,90 will make any difference in sales.

Dandle

Reaction score
To be honest for me in the UK it is still to expensive. I purchased the Kraton screw kit from the USA and included shipping it was under £23. I also purchased the battery box and the tall side guards and both were under £12 each from the USA inc shipping.

Rons RC

Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious
To be honest for me in the UK it is still to expensive. I purchased the Kraton screw kit from the USA and included shipping it was under £23. I also purchased the battery box and the tall side guards and both were under £12 each from the USA inc shipping.
That is Interesting and confusing. Horizon, and almost all RC e-stores that I know of charge between 10 and 15 Euro. And, When I looked at buying from Jennys I would have paid €35 just for shipping. Shipping just isn't free. :confused: I have tried and failed to find cheap shipping options.

Last edited:

Rons RC

Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious
So @Dandle and I figured it out.

First, the US has special shipping rates to the UK and maybe other counties (not Austria) about €7. Second, if you get lucky and don't have to pay taxes and duties you will save €4 shipping and 20% VAT. but you will need to wait about 5 more days for delivery. So, long story short it will make sense for some to continue to order form the states. especially if you are in the UK.

https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ will show you what you should have to pay when you order from the US.

Thank you @Dandle for helping me figure this out. It's been eating at me since day one that some of you from the UK are so put off by the shipping costs. Now I get it.

I'm curious what @r4nd0m has to say about all this. I think in the long run the only answer to make this work well across the EU is for me to set up distribution partnerships. I break and run the store someone from the UK and ?? drop dropships locally.:unsure:

r4nd0m

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 8S, Mojave, Notorious
I'm curious what @r4nd0m has to say about all this. I think in the long run the only answer to make this work well across the EU is for me to set up distribution partnerships. I break and run the store someone from the UK and ?? drop dropships locally.:unsure:
Saw I got tagged here - well I think it depends on what you buy and how much - eg a 2050 motor is around ~£45-50 from JennyRC if you don't get stung with tax while £63 from you - the more you buy the higher the risk to get hit with tax and then this becomes expensive thats for anything over £15 20% tax but I have hardly seen it with purchases I have done unless it was worth the work almost but then it got expensive tax and processing fees - so there is always a risk ... €13eur to the UK however seems a bit on the high side - just got a package from .de today that was €9 via DHL (privately posted) - not a huge difference but every penny counts

Last edited:

Rons RC

Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious
I'm pushing my store (Rons RC) to the next level!!! (hopefully :):unsure:)

I lowered shipping prices to €10.90 and made if free on orders over €100. Also to added Gift cards to the shop to help pump up the inventory. Every cent that is spent in the shop goes back into inventory. I'm committed to that for the first year. After that, we'll see.