Notorious Hi guys so how can i stop my notorious from doing wheelies all the time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenkzy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys how can I stop my notorious from doing so much wheelies, Even when I gradually apply throttle it lifts up
Thanks

Thanks for comments guys I'll try them both. Would putting different fluid in the diffs be any use? Thanks

What pinion you running? 12t will limit wheelies some but will be slow on topend. Set your punch setting to one then graduate up after you get use to it. Make sure you got enuf tension on your shock springs to keep it from squatting during throttle. don't be erratic with throttle- feather it.

I didn't like all the wheelies either.i put mojave suspension making it smaller an helped alot.SMALLER TIRES...4s backflips would help a little tt

20201016_180229.jpg

Smaller wheels and a lower ride height will let it accelerate more without doing a wheelie.

A lower punch setting or turning down the throttle dual rate will help you avoid accidental wheelies. You can ease into the throttle without doing a wheelie with the punch setting maxed out, so both of these are kind of just a way to avoid learning throttle control.

Hi guys how can I stop my notorious from doing so much wheelies, Even when I gradually apply throttle it lifts up
Thanks
A friend of mine bought a Notorius like yours and the problem has a simple solution: the center diff has a sort of soft gum inside so I removed it, cleaned all the parts and filled with sylicon oil.

That solved the wheelies issue and improve a lot the handling

What do you reckon....... gum in the centre diff??😂🤣............that’s a new one.
He could probably pull that Bubblicious out and throw some shock oil in the centre. Front tyres won’t like it but it’ll stop the car from wheelying.
The short wheel base is why they like to rotate.

Thanks guys for all the help, I think if I try all these and it still wheelies then I'll get a kraton lol but should sort it out with all the help. 👌👍 thanks

What do you reckon....... gum in the centre diff??😂🤣............that’s a new one.
He could probably pull that Bubblicious out and throw some shock oil in the centre. Front tyres won’t like it but it’ll stop the car from wheelying.
The short wheel base is why they like to rotate.
Yes... I called it gum but it was more like a paste, definitely not a grease. The notorius my friend bought was a new one from the official Italian importer.

Most want the opposite and that’s why they choose the SWB trucks. Putting as thick of fluid in the CD helps get more wheelies. You would probably be much better suited with a Mojave or Typhon. They can be pushed to wheelie, but it’s not non-stop like a SWB MT.

A friend of mine bought a Notorius like yours and the problem has a simple solution: the center diff has a sort of soft gum inside so I removed it, cleaned all the parts and filled with sylicon oil.

That solved the wheelies issue and improve a lot the handling
What weight fluid mate
Most want the opposite and that’s why they choose the SWB trucks. Putting as thick of fluid in the CD helps get more wheelies. You would probably be much better suited with a Mojave or Typhon. They can be pushed to wheelie, but it’s not non-stop like a SWB MT.
Yeah true but i do like the backflips the beast can do
What pinion you running? 12t will limit wheelies some but will be slow on topend. Set your punch setting to one then graduate up after you get use to it. Make sure you got enuf tension on your shock springs to keep it from squatting during throttle. don't be erratic with throttle- feather it.
Running stock pinion bud

What weight fluid mate

Yeah true but i do like the backflips the beast can do

Running stock pinion bud
I don't remember exactly if I fill it with a 50K or 100K oil, but I presume 50K.

It can still lift the front wheels but no more backflips!

Yes... I called it gum but it was more like a paste, definitely not a grease. The notorius my friend bought was a new one from the official Italian importer.
Fair enough.........The only gum like substance I know to enter a centre diff is silicone ear plugs.
Who knows......... maybe the distributor jammed a little in there for that extra pop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back