Notorious Hi guys so how can i stop my notorious from doing wheelies all the time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you got the punch level turned up? If so try 1M in the centre and knock the thickness down in the rear. This will help with handling. F-60/R-30 works well.
Attempt the flip on concrete/ gravel based roads where the tyres can bite in.
Yeap punch is set to 9. I actually didn't mean to put 100k in the rear lol I meant to put it only in the front but didn't realize my mistake until after I put the rear back together and into the rig. I have 30k and 50k I can try for the rear and see if that helps. Do you know if the 4s backflip LP tires help with stunts MORE or LESS?

Buy a lwb chassis, rear drive shaft, rear chassis brace body mounts and body you will have the less wheelieing Kraton. Save the other parts for when you want more wheelies again.
I almost got the notorious then realized its just gonna wheelie all the time so i got the kraton with longer wheel base and its no where near as bad

Haven't read through this thread and sure it has already been mentioned, but lower punch setting, run on 4S, experiment with difffluids.

These Stunt Trucks are suppose to wheelie brother and rip 30ft doubles 💪 💪 💪
 25FT JUMP.jpeg

Hi guys how can I stop my notorious from doing so much wheelies, Even when I gradually apply throttle it lifts up
Thanks
The truck looks high so will struggle not too wheely if you give it too much power. I would suggest using cable ties on each shock absorber to shorten their length which would bring the height of the truck down an inch or 2. This would definitely make the problem a bit better.

Just buy an a Kraton or ask Jason to build a V5 Talion in the summer , you can have something to look forward to.

Hi guys how can I stop my notorious from doing so much wheelies, Even when I gradually apply throttle it lifts up
Thanks
put in thicker diff fluid in it, that should do the trick, way thicker in the 500 to 1 mil. then beem me up scotty.
put in thicker diff fluid in it, that should do the trick, way thicker in the 500 to 1 mil. then beem me up scotty.
THROTTLE CONTROL AND 2 CELLS WILL ALSO DO THE TRICK :>).

THROTTLE CONTROL AND 2 CELLS WILL ALSO DO THE TRICK :>).
Basically at the end of the day it comes down to physics. Yes lowering the punch, or lowering the battery cells, would help but you don’t want that. You want maximum acceleration without the wheelies. Every vehicle has a tipping point for wheelies, it depends how much weight of the vehicle is above and below the axle of the back wheels. To lessen wheelies you need to lessen the ride height especially at the front, longer wheel base if you can do it with your vehicle. Using heavier batteries more mah which will lower the tipping point.

These Stunt Trucks are suppose to wheelie brother and rip 30ft doubles 💪 💪 💪 View attachment 133587
Big air rotation is the key benefit with the SWB 6s Noto/OC. It's a freestyle stunt truck. Watch your throttle finger more so. Lower the punch setting as needed. And if you run an upgrade radio, dial in the Throttle Exponential.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back