Hi I’m having trouble binding a spektum dx2e and the receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raife99

Reaction score
Im trying to bind my controller and receiver. Have the bind plug in and the esc wire in throttle, then j turn it in and esc and receiver flash red(dunno if that could be the issue) then I try bind the controller to the receiver it says it connects so I calibrate the receiver then remove the bind plug and have nothing.

There isn't a lot to fix. If you follow the directions it should work. My guess is that you are skipping or not doing it by the manual.
All trims to zero before you start.
Yes, the blinking is normal, indicating that your receiver is ready to bind. Follow all step, if it still doesn't work you have a bad setup i.e. either TX or RX is bad.
Pay attention to Step3.
Trims in neutral, throttle and steering neutral (aka Failsafe)
Press and hold the bind button and turn on the transmitter. The green LED on the
front of the transmitter will flash within three seconds,
indicating the transmitter is in bind mode. Release the
bind button when the green LED flashes.
Continue to
hold the failsafe positions until the binding process
is complete.

It's complete when the receiver LED is solid on. You mentioned it goes off, which is a bad bind.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1040862/Spektrum-Dx2e.html?page=2#manual

Last edited:
There isn't a lot to fix. If you follow the directions it should work. My guess is that you are skipping or not doing it by the manual.
All trims to zero before you start.
Yes, the blinking is normal, indicating that your receiver is ready to bind. Follow all step, if it still doesn't work you have a bad setup i.e. either TX or RX is bad.
Pay attention to Step3.
Trims in neutral, throttle and steering neutral (aka Failsafe)
Press and hold the bind button and turn on the transmitter. The green LED on the
front of the transmitter will flash within three seconds,
indicating the transmitter is in bind mode. Release the
bind button when the green LED flashes.
Continue to
hold the failsafe positions until the binding process
is complete.

It's complete when the receiver LED is solid on. You mentioned it goes off, which is a bad bind.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1040862/Spektrum-Dx2e.html?page=2#manual
Thanks for the help however I’ve been doing that and still won’t bind. I just had the wire from the esc plugged into it is there anything to try

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back