ADX-10 Hi. Mitch here. Just bought a used ADX10 and looking to rebuild/upgrade it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTreeDad3579

Reaction score
Is like to not break the bank on this so I'm hoping to only replace necessary parts, but it's also like to switch this over to my Spektrum radio, so I know I'll need to replace the receiver. I'd also like to upgrade the shocks to something aluminum but have been struggling to find any parts for this car. I understand most parts are the same as the Raider, but that's been discontinued as well.

So if anyone can direct me to currently available aluminum shocks that will fit this car, along with a pin to hold the battery tray shut, I would be appreciative. I'll also take any wisdom anyone wants to offer about this car.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome! I have never even heard of the ADX-10 but I now want one after seeing it! I have no experience with this rc so I can’t help with your question.

Is like to not break the bank on this so I'm hoping to only replace necessary parts, but it's also like to switch this over to my Spektrum radio, so I know I'll need to replace the receiver. I'd also like to upgrade the shocks to something aluminum but have been struggling to find any parts for this car. I understand most parts are the same as the Raider, but that's been discontinued as well.

So if anyone can direct me to currently available aluminum shocks that will fit this car, along with a pin to hold the battery tray shut, I would be appreciative. I'll also take any wisdom anyone wants to offer about this car.

Thanks for reading.

Given the lack of experience on this car it may be best to take some measurements of the shocks eye to eye and then others might be able to check parts they have at home. Also diameter concerns for interference with other parts.

I bet Traxxas bandit shocks would work and certainly are low cost:
They also have a "GTR" Series that offers spring pre-load adjustment but they cost quite a bit more than the standard parts.

1638545844860.png

1638545901049.png

Thanks for reading.
Hi

Below the link for the files to 3d print the pin:
3d Print Pin Files

Thanks so much. It's kind of great timing as I just took delivery of my first 3D printer today!

As @LibertyMKiii suggested measure the shocks width and length eye to eye as that will give us and you a better idea of what to look for. To me looks just like a Typhon so I'd suggest possibly Typhon 3s shocks or even nicer aluminum shocks in the same size and length. HR makes some good aluminum body adjustable shocks that are smaller diameter body's that I'd bet would fit here is a link to some in 90mm length for an idea https://www.towerhobbies.com/product/aluminum-90mm-hd-big-bore-shocks-2/HRATD90X06.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back