Kraton High speed front wheel wobble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gjflores77

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hello I hope can someone help me. When running high speed my front end wobbles and loses control unless I let off the power. The truck is new I changed the diff oil to 100 front 150 center and 80 in rear. Could this be the problem?

It's not the diff oil. Have you vented your tires thru the rubber ? If not one or more of them probably has dirt or water in it making it way off balance.

What about the steering assembly?
Check all the screws make sure they're tight. Servo saver. Servo arm, bellcrank, etc.

And if your tires aren't vented. Give them a squeeze so air comes out through the rim ole. Does dirt or anything come out?

What about the steering assembly?
Check all the screws make sure they're tight. Servo saver. Servo arm, bellcrank, etc.

And if your tires aren't vented. Give them a squeeze so air comes out through the rim ole. Does dirt or anything come out?
All is good there.

Did notice my wheels have play at the bearings

Hello I hope can someone help me. When running high speed my front end wobbles and loses control unless I let off the power. The truck is new I changed the diff oil to 100 front 150 center and 80 in rear. Could this be the problem?

Try adjusting the toe. Go toe-in or toe-out a little and see if that helps.

I had it straight then and now it’s toe out. Is toe in better?
My back wheels are toe in also

1-2mm toe out is the norm. Too much either way can cause issues. Measure it with the truck at ride height, not setting on a stand. If you are trying to eyeball it, that can be very misleading.

Check hub nuts as well make sure they're snug but still allow some movement

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back