Notorious High speed pinion run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanF

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Im gonna do a speed run on my notorious with the high speed pinion and stock tires then the sweep road crushers also just added the 500k center diff fluid will update this weekend gps.

Im gonna do a speed run on my notorious with the high speed pinion and stock tires then the sweep road crushers also just added the 500k center diff fluid will update this weekend gps.

Looking forward to hearing how much faster the backflips are, and to hear how skittish they make the Notorious at speed.

Well there is a delay in results i was using my phone for gps long story short my phone was destroyed 64 MPH is the only reading I was able to get with backflips on I still had plenty of throttle left before the crash im gonna buy a rc gps asap and will get results up. As far as the 500k fluid it is the best thing ive done for my notorious ballooning is almost completely gone.

Also wrong place im sure but i have a basically new set of Sweep road crushers for sale and a set of losi lst 3 Xl-E wheels again new but these have a couple knicks on 1 of the wheels

Also wrong place im sure but i have a basically new set of Sweep road crushers for sale and a set of losi lst 3 Xl-E wheels again new but these have a couple knicks on 1 of the wheels
Looking for backflips

Well there is a delay in results i was using my phone for gps long story short my phone was destroyed 64 MPH is the only reading I was able to get with backflips on I still had plenty of throttle left before the crash im gonna buy a rc gps asap and will get results up. As far as the 500k fluid it is the best thing ive done for my notorious ballooning is almost completely gone.

The faster you go with unbelted, MT tires, the harder it is to control. I am not sure how you wrecked but it is easy to loose control by over correcting at high speed. You can turn down the dual rate of the steering and that helps. If you have an upgraded radio, you can adjust the exponential so that the steering is less responsive around center but you still get full range of turning unlike when you dial down the dual rate. Sorry to hear bout your phone.

If one was going to upgrade the radio anyway- I think I saw one you can have read speed on the controller itself somehow.

The faster you go with unbelted, MT tires, the harder it is to control. I am not sure how you wrecked but it is easy to loose control by over correcting at high speed. You can turn down the dual rate of the steering and that helps. If you have an upgraded radio, you can adjust the exponential so that the steering is less responsive around center but you still get full range of turning unlike when you dial down the dual rate. Sorry to hear bout your phone.
I wrecked by running out of parking lot hit the brakes and as I have done multiple times it nose dives the ass picks up and it rolls note to self only do speed runs in the road

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back