Granite High speed support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes,an they help with higher speed rides..I bought this metal one from acwd...stock plastic ones break easy

20220813_204339.jpg

Yes,an they help with higher speed rides..I bought this metal one from acwd...stock plastic ones break easy

View attachment 235967
Is that metal one proving solid? I got one to replace the next plastic one that breaks. What do you use for the bearing? I’ve been using stock inner wheel bearings I pulled off my Kraton. They fit nicely and last longer.

Is that metal one proving solid? I got one to replace the next plastic one that breaks. What do you use for the bearing? I’ve been using stock inner wheel bearings I pulled off my Kraton. They fit nicely and last longer.
Haven't used it yet,it comes with bearing...this HR spool has went together nicely and should work much better than homemade spools I've been using thou...have ya hooked mm2 up yet????

20220813_221202.jpg

Haven't used it yet,it comes with bearing...this HR spool has went together nicely and should work much better than homemade spools I've been using thou...have ya hooked mm2 up yet????

View attachment 235985
Yeah I just don’t like the metal shielded bearings much. Maybe the metal one comes with a better bearing but the stock ones suck and get crunchy quick. Well at least on my bashers they do.

Man that spool looks great! No I haven’t hooked it up yet. So many issues hit I had to back off on things. I got a 4068 motor to go with it though when I’m back up and running.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back