SOLD / FOUND Highly Upgraded Nearly New Kraton ARTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxwrecker07

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hey guys and gals. Somewhat sad day as I'm looking to sell my Kraton. I got all of two runs on her before I decided my computer needed an upgrade. Here's the nice list of upgrades:
  • Hot Racing Chassis Braces
  • Hot Racing Center Diff Cup
  • Fast Eddy Sealed Bearings
  • TBR Ceramic Bearings for Center Diff
  • TBR Basher Front Bumper and Rear Arm Skids
  • Outcast Side Skirts and Front Dust/Mud Blockers
  • Tekno Orange Springs (All four corners)
  • Team Durango Diff Outdrives/Cups
  • Servo Mount Mod with Axial Posts
  • Traxxas Radio Box (you know, so you can fit a REAL receiver in there!) and boots on center driveline
  • RPM Rear Skid Plate
  • Outcast Wheelie Bar
  • Duratrax Lockup MT Wheels/Tires
I'm sure I got most of it. It's got 50k oil in the front diff, 500k in the center, and 100k in the rear. The center honestly "feels" more like 200k. Shock oil is stock and under damped, so I'd go heavier on it... something around 70k weight would work. Truck has never been rolled or even seen pavement. The body is like new, as is the spoiler. There are a couple small scuffs on the underside from stuff run over at high speed. ;)

EDIT:
Time to sweeten the deal a little....
I've now added a new Fuze 90 ESC (Castle Sidewinder 8th pulled from a Losi XXL-2e which is a 14lb truck), a new HPI Scream 1965kV motor, a Savox SA-1230SG servo, and an HPI radio! The esc runs $75 from an ebay chop shop, the motor is $55, and the servo goes for $70. I'll also throw in two 3s nano-tech 6000 mAh batteries.
Price updated to reflect add-ons!

Looking to get $500 shipped, continental USA only, please. PayPal only. Feedback readily found on ebay for seller ozzman0830. I'm open to offers, just no trades please. Thanks.

Now for the glory shots!

Last edited:
Holy cow that's a clean build. I need another Kraton like I need another cat (yeah, somehow ended up with 4 of them), but dang this is tempting. Any chance the diffs have been shimmed?

Holy cow that's a clean build. I need another Kraton like I need another cat (yeah, somehow ended up with 4 of them), but dang this is tempting. Any chance the diffs have been shimmed?
Ah hah! Thanks for the question, I knew I forgot something! YES! I did shim them when I changed the fluid and bearings. :cool:

I use a DX4S for all my RC vehicles. This one started as a roller, so I don't have an extra radio for it.

Was running a monster x and a 1700kv hobbywing. The motor and ESC in it now are new. They were in my Senton and were only bench tested.

do you still have this?? Are the orignal parts included?

I'm interested...

How does this motor/esc combo compare to the BLX 185 system in my V2 Typhon?

What connectors are on the esc?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back