Kraton Hit a parked car!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddavis5010

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Nero
  3. Senton 6s
This was when I had it for about 2 weeks. Ripping it around then ran right into my neighbors parked car. Crazy and as bad as it looked, I really didn’t do that much damage. This is what sold me on the Arrma brand!

Holyyy ishhh. Yea that looked bad. Lol Was that the wheel that flew off?? How much damage do u have?

Holyyy ishhh. Yea that looked bad. Lol Was that the wheel that flew off?? How much damage do u have?

That’s what originally sold me on the arrma brand. For as hard as I hit, broke the right a arm, shock, sway bar and steering knuckle. When I had my Emaxx I hit a trash can at 1/4 throttle and it snapped the chassis in half.

That’s what originally sold me on the arrma brand. For as hard as I hit, broke the right a arm, shock, sway bar and steering knuckle. When I had my Emaxx I hit a trash can at 1/4 throttle and it snapped the chassis in half.
Sounds like an E-Maxx.

Funny thing is i had a emaxx. It was the most brittle “monster truck” ive ever owned. I replaced chassis’s bulkheads. A-arms all off that crap. I finally got tired of it and sold it to get the Kraton. I liked the setup for the emaxx the the quality off the plastics sucked and i refused to make it a aluminum build!

Funny thing is i had a emaxx. It was the most brittle “monster truck” ive ever owned. I replaced chassis’s bulkheads. A-arms all off that crap. I finally got tired of it and sold it to get the Kraton. I liked the setup for the emaxx the the quality off the plastics sucked and i refused to make it a aluminum build!
Have you ever seen any of Aauman88s EMaxx builds? He had some $4,000 Maxxes on URC. His 5th scale builds are insane as well.

Actually I was mistaken, the Emaxx was ausprime not Aauman88.

The E-Maxx in the video is probably a $2,500+ E-Maxx.

I priced one out once using the cheapest stuff I could find and no T-Bone bumpers was a little over $1,800 for a build similar to his.
FLM Chassis $115
FLM Hybrid Bulkheads $155
FLM Bulkhead Braces $25
FLM Skid plates $35
FLM Transmission skid $13
FLM Hinge pins $12
RPM A Arms $37
Rpm Skid plates $16
Rpm Shock Towers $28
Rpm bumpers $18
1/8th scale shocks
Hoboa Hyper 7 Diffs $46
MIP Driveshafts $100.00
Proline Trenchers $93
eBay "Castle Creations" 2200kv motor ~$62
Hobbywing Max8 $116
Cheap eBay servos $12
Traxxas Steering bellcrank with turnbuckles $23
body $44
bearings
screws
random hardware

You get into some of the GorillaMaxx and Unlimited Engineering parts. They don't make the GorillaMaxx stuff anymore so you just find it one eBay for lots of $$$$. Like I said you can easily approach the $4,000 mark with some of those Maxx builds.
And it still wouldn't have been as durable as an Arrma.

Here are some of Aauman88s 1/5th scale builds
http://thercgarage.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=724
http://thercgarage.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=723
http://thercgarage.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=528

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back