Kraton Hmmm,this is interesting!!! 6s V4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechDad

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
I started to replace the beatings in the Kraton 6s v4 expecting to see the brass junk,but there wasn't any brass junk,there were bearings!! Has Arrma started replacing the junk brass with actual bearings now? I took a picture of the bearings I took out of the wheels and one of the diffs.

Attachments

• 20200327_151445.jpg
    20200327_151445.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 55
Theres only brass bushings in the steering servo saver

Ahh,that makes sense. Not got to the steering servo saver yet. I don't know why I thought they were in the wheels and diffs too. Guess I was having a moment.:rolleyes:

Honestly, brass would be better in the wheels compared to what they use :hungover:
Brass is servo saver is not a high priority to change, I wouldn't take it apart for that reason. You will break something eventually and that is when I would do that section. Unless you are locked in and bored...:(

Honestly, brass would be better in the wheels compared to what they use :hungover:
Brass is servo saver is not a high priority to change, I wouldn't take it apart for that reason. You will break something eventually and that is when I would do that section. Unless you are locked in and bored...:(
Yeah,it was raining and I figured I would go ahead and do it. I got to do the rear diff and the servo saver. I'm in no hurry,or I would had probably already been done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back