Hobby Town USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2 here aren't bad. One carries a few armma parts with a rc tech that is an armma fan. The other store has 0. They push Traxxas hard. Nice store reasonable prices

Were getting a Hobbby LOBBY here I got all excited thinking ooo poop imma have a place to blow my wallet..

Then I looked up what a hobby lobby was... Needless to say i was SEVERLY disappointed...
Lmao it's a hobby lobby I think it's a difference between that store and hobby town USA. Hobby lobby is stuff for the wife to do hobby town USA is where the testosterone take place ?

Lmao it's a hobby lobby I think it's a difference between that store and hobby town USA. Hobby lobby is stuff for the wife to do hobby town USA is where the testosterone take place ?

Yeah I was pissed when I looked up hobby lobbys website and its all crafting bullpoopy.. Im like WTF we don't need this poop gimmie hobby town god damnit! :p

Hobby Town USA is a franchise so depending on the owner YMMV. The one near me is super cheap. He won't stock 1/8 scale RC's because he says they don't sell. He also told me no one would want a BRCC so he won't stock those either. He sells a lot of the Hellion junk.

Hobby Town USA is a franchise so depending on the owner YMMV. The one near me is super cheap. He won't stock 1/8 scale RC's because he says they don't sell. He also told me no one would want a BRCC so he won't stock those either. He sells a lot of the Hellion junk.

guy sounds like a fiddlesticking moron lol

guy sounds like a fiddlesticking moron lol

I really like him but I get the feeling he has cash flow issues and can't stock what he should. His store is also small. I found another privately owned honey shop that must have over $150k in stock, including all the Arrma's as well as 1/5 scale stuff. They get the bulk of my business.

I really like him but I get the feeling he has cash flow issues and can't stock what he should. His store is also small. I found another privately owned honey shop that must have over $150k in stock, including all the Arrma's as well as 1/5 scale stuff. They get the bulk of my business.

Yeah I been to my LHS a few times mostly stocks traxxas with a few team associated stuff like those small 1:32 cars, some Intengy ? stuff and proline stuff but not a single arrma item anywhere in sight. :\

My closest store is a Hobby Town about 45 miles away. Now stocking Arrma parts and very knowledgeable staff who steer me in the right direction being the newbie that I am. They even gave me warranty on my venom lipo when I told them I buggered the balance plug with a charger I bought from the other store farther down the road. When I told him we got the Senton for $189 from the other store (his was $219) he said he will price match. Definitely made a loyal customer out of me.

I used to drive about an hour to a hobby town for fuel, but then the stopped carrying anything but traxxas or plane/heli fuel. I don't go there anymore, just too far to go to not get what I want. Found another that's about 35 minutes away, but they don't carry much for fuel either. They do have a lot of arrma stuff though, so that's good in a pinch. It's where I got my outcast. However, I learned to not "put in cart to buy at the store" as they have no idea what to do with that kind of order. Only the store owner knows how to deal with that and of course, he was off the day I went to get it.

Were getting a Hobbby LOBBY here I got all excited thinking ooo poop imma have a place to blow my wallet..

Then I looked up what a hobby lobby was... Needless to say i was SEVERLY disappointed...
Yeah that is an arts and crafts store................ We have one and was so disappointed in the stuff they have in there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back