Hobbysoul 2.2 3.0 tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ifgoneleaveamessage

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Ordered 6 hobby soul tires from Amazon Canada. For under $50 bucks canadian. Considering a set of proline will run me over $120 to my door I figured I'd try to see what I could do to cheapen my hobby. I'm going to tape the tires so they don't balloon. If they show up and they're really soft and don't last, I won't be broken up about it.

I honestly don't know anything about these tires. I don't see them on the Chinese sites I frequent so I don't know them by another name. Anyone have any experience? It's going to be a few weeks before they show up but if they're half decent I may have to pick up a few sets.

6193-rcX8SL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
They showed up today! A little faster than I expected. On first inspection they're pretty soft, definitely going to bite the dirt pretty good. I don't think they'll be suitable for pavement but we will see how that goes. I would say they're close to the compound of the stock 3s tires on the senton maybe slightly softer. I'll be able to compare them a little better when I put them on rims. I'm excited. I would imagine due to the soft compound that they'll balloon as bad as the stockers so that's where duct tape will come in handy. I have standard duct tape but I'm thinking I might get some gorilla tape or glue the regular duct tape with CA glue. Haven't ironed out the details quite yet. Can't wait to try them out. Hobbysoul is the tire not on the vehicle.

20220413_144845.jpg

20220413_145005.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back