Fireteam HobbyTown employees told me Fireteam has been discontinued. Can anyone confirm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask about the Mojave Exb !
+1
While at HobbyTown this morning the employees kept saying the fireteam has been discontinued. Anyone else heard this? Makes since why it’s on sale for $399 right now I guess.
He was probably just trying to sell more stock, but I have no proof to prove otherwise.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fireteam has a shorter run and doesn't get a v2, but I highly doubt arrma wants it gone that fast. IIRC the fireteam came out in August. Why would they get rid of it? I doubt it is politically correct (Bc the guns), but I doubt HH would want it gone that much. I am guessing HH didn't sell the numbers they wanted, so they sold it for cheap. The noto 6s was on sale too.

The black one showed up today.
12C8AF35-C6C7-4942-BE06-8B98CFB53458.png

What about the K8S EXB Roller , they marked that down to $489 !!!!
Even if they do discontinue the FT , who cares , if you want one buy it , don't worry about parts , hence the Senton 6s has been gone since 2018 and they still have / make ALL the parts for it !!!

What about the K8S EXB Roller , they marked that down to $489 !!!!
Even if they do discontinue the FT , who cares , if you want one buy it , don't worry about parts , hence the Senton 6s has been gone since 2018 and they still have / make ALL the parts for it !!!
I had a K8 EXB for 2 years and I Never liked it lol. I have 5 kraton 1/8 it’s my favorite RC but the 1/5 was just to heavy.
2A28D420-5341-42D5-BC7D-DE8C576C84BB.jpeg

+1

He was probably just trying to sell more stock, but I have no proof to prove otherwise.
Who knows. He knows I already own one though 🤷‍♂️ he was dead serious. It was actually 3 guys that all said it. They said parts will still be produced but they aren’t making anymore Fireteam trucks. Doesn’t matter I guess. Interchangeable parts and such 🤷‍♂️

Who knows. He knows I already own one though 🤷‍♂️ he was dead serious. It was actually 3 guys that all said it. They said parts will still be produced but they aren’t making anymore Fireteam trucks. Doesn’t matter I guess. Interchangeable parts and such 🤷‍♂️
It is pretty easy for someone to spread a bad rumor that is not true.
It very well could be but seems hard to believe with it just launching and selling relatively well.

Maybe his sisters cousins uncles neighbor knows a guy that works at Arrma! 😂 I’m funny 😄
Father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

We all bash differently. I do not jump or do big air with my FT, I am so impressed with how well the stock tires handle. They are perfect for what they designed them for.

I also purchased a set of BF for it I never put them on since the FT handles so damn well stock... by far my #1 in my collection.

I had a K8 EXB for 2 years and I Never liked it lol. I have 5 kraton 1/8 it’s my favorite RC but the 1/5 was just to heavy. View attachment 259063
I won't argue with you there , they are big and heavy when that battery hits LVC and you have to carry it back to your car !!! LOL However seeing and hearing that K8S covering the ground at the parks is awesome !!! When the grass is tall , the smaller rigs scrub off some speed , but not the big 1/5's !!
A good meeting point it the 1/7 like the Mojave / Fireteam . I tried the K6S and while it is great , I prefer a Talion over it in that truck / truggy category .
As of right now ( until I try out my new FT ) , my favs are Talion / Mojave / Senton 6s .

I won't argue with you there , they are big and heavy when that battery hits LVC and you have to carry it back to your car !!! LOL However seeing and hearing that K8S covering the ground at the parks is awesome !!! When the grass is tall , the smaller rigs scrub off some speed , but not the big 1/5's !!
A good meeting point it the 1/7 like the Mojave / Fireteam . I tried the K6S and while it is great , I prefer a Talion over it in that truck / truggy category .
As of right now ( until I try out my new FT ) , my favs are Talion / Mojave / Senton 6s .
I like the XL kraton personally. I have 2 and 2 regular EXB’s. I calll the XL kratons the twins.

5271D7CE-6AFC-4AD6-9CD7-FE5F3D8DB97A.jpeg

363F339A-7337-4668-8C4A-1E659012024E.jpeg

And don't get me wrong , I kick myself for not grabbing a K6S EXB when they went on sale for $318 , and the Mojave EXB for $374 !!!! I know that some think the FT is gimicky with the soldiers , I can care less , it's gonna be about the driving experience of the chassis design / layout , NTM , I still say $399 was a steal and am surprised they are not sold out , I mean look at it like you get the electronics with it .

And don't get me wrong , I kick myself for not grabbing a K6S EXB when they went on sale for $318 , and the Mojave EXB for $374 !!!! I know that some think the FT is gimicky with the soldiers , I can care less , it's gonna be about the driving experience of the chassis design / layout , NTM , I still say $399 was a steal and am surprised they are not sold out , I mean look at it like you get the electronics with it .
Lol, I rip that out before I drive and the rear brake too!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back