Fireteam HobbyTown employees told me Fireteam has been discontinued. Can anyone confirm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is pretty easy for someone to spread a bad rumor that is not true.
It very well could be but seems hard to believe with it just launching and selling relatively well.
I dunno man. I just figured someone on here would have heard something bout it. He caught me off guard telling me that.
Alright, no more posts about the FT, I've talked myself out of it once and I don't want to have to start over at step 1 again.
Even if true parts should still be available for it. It’s a hodgepodge of their other vehicles. I just bought one on OfferUp app from a guy outside of Atlanta Ga for $300. He had removed the handbrake but other than that it’s complete and in good condition. If I find another for that I’ll get it too 😂

I can't remember , when they discontinued the Senton 6s , did the site just say " not available " or did it say " discontinued " ? Cause right now the site says " not available " for the Mo EXB .

The black one showed up today.View attachment 259058
8A710A14-6200-4609-8898-CA1F136DC9EF.jpeg

I just bought this one this morning from a guy on OfferUp app for $300 😎 it was the second one I’ve seen in that area for $300. All guys around that HobbyTown so maybe they’re telling everyone that comes in that it’s discontinued 😂
+1

He was probably just trying to sell more stock, but I have no proof to prove otherwise.
It was the HobbyTown in Buford Ga

Maybe his sisters cousins uncles neighbor knows a guy that works at Arrma! 😂 I’m funny 😄
Maybe 😂 it was the HobbyTown in Buford Ga so if someone wants to call and see what they say 🤷‍♂️ might have the inside scoop lol
I like the XL kraton personally. I have 2 and 2 regular EXB’s. I calll the XL kratons the twins.

View attachment 259068

View attachment 259069
Sweet rigs. Cleaner than mine
And don't get me wrong , I kick myself for not grabbing a K6S EXB when they went on sale for $318 , and the Mojave EXB for $374 !!!! I know that some think the FT is gimicky with the soldiers , I can care less , it's gonna be about the driving experience of the chassis design / layout , NTM , I still say $399 was a steal and am surprised they are not sold out , I mean look at it like you get the electronics with it .
I agree. Just got my first one second hand this morning for $300 off little OfferUp app. It’s the second I’ve seen in that north east Atlanta area for sale on that app for $300 from different guys. Both of which are about 20 minutes from that HobbyTown I was at. I’m thinking they freaked out when HobbyTown told them they’re discontinued and wanted to sell em quick?? I dunno. Seems like a badass rig to me.

Last edited:
There may be some validity to this? The main sale ended yesterday and now there is an extention to the sale which I hardly ever see.. Like they are desperately trying to clear these out?

I honestly assumed they would be sold out by now.

There may be some validity to this? The main sale ended yesterday and now there is an extention to the sale which I hardly ever see.. like they are desperately trying to clear these out? I honestly assumed they would be sold out by now.
Me too. I was freakin out trying to sell a subwoofer box with some kickers so my wife wouldn’t mind me paying the $399. Monday came and I thought I was too late but then saw it’s been extended into December. Pulled the trigger on a used one this morning for $300 cause I’m impatient to a fault 😔

There may be some validity to this? The main sale ended yesterday and now there is an extention to the sale which I hardly ever see.. Like they are desperately trying to clear these out?

I honestly assumed they would be sold out by now.
Most items in the "Cyber Monday" sale are a repeat of the Black Friday one, such as the Typhon and Noto deal.

So they are basically Mojave chassis with extensions off the rear shock tower for the body ? Looks like they'd fly great !!!
Yes, I used the M2C Mojave/fireteam chassis with 40mm stand off spacers on the rear body mounts. I can throttle wheelie WAY better with the longer wheel base.

Nothing wrong with that! And you saved $100!
This is true. It’s my first FT so I’m not used to seeing the hand brake and didn’t notice it was missing till I got to HobbyTown 😂 he got me but that wasn’t why I wanted the truck to be honest. Might buy the kit one day and install it but I’m good for now. Oh and the guy included his 2 new 50c 3s batteries so I’d say I got a helluva deal. Bout to run it for first time on 6s. Messed around on 4s earlier but bout to wake it up.
Most items in the "Cyber Monday" sale are a repeat of the Black Friday one, such as the Typhon and Noto deal.
They must have a ton of them in stock cause I too thought they’d be sold out by now 🤷‍♂️ hey get them while ya can. No matter what happens that’s a helluva lot of truck for $400

If they discontinue it, I think that it's a shame because it drives like a dream and is super robust. I wanted one just couldn't shell out the $650 especially with wanting a Mojave too, but the good news is between the Mojave and the Infraction/Felony you're covered for about any part besides the body and most folks are probably going to be looking to swap it out anyway.

This is true. It’s my first FT so I’m not used to seeing the hand brake and didn’t notice it was missing till I got to HobbyTown 😂 he got me but that wasn’t why I wanted the truck to be honest.
A lot of people rip out that handbrake first thing!

Good point. Perhaps an indicator of poor sales all around...

While at HobbyTown this morning the employees kept saying the fireteam has been discontinued. Anyone else heard this? Makes since why it’s on sale for $399 right now I guess.
This is exactly what happened to the Outcast 6s EXB. Huge blowout sale and once stock was depleted, it was discontinued.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back