Fireteam Hobbytown sale got me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some might tell you to remove the handbrake, but I say go have fun! I did remove the soldiers from mine though. It removed a lot of weight.

Picked up a brand new Fireteam for 399. Total steal at that price. Any thing to look out for or adjust other than the normal arrma issues on these things?
Bought mine here like new from a user....love it

Yes the normal Arrma stuff. The body panel screws are going to come off. Add washers and I also added drywall tape on the backside to help.

Enjoy

Nice! Sounds like a blast, and wow $399, I am guessing they are clearing out that model as well?

Glad to hear! I have seen those, look great for sure! I just can't bring myself to spending Proline money, LOL. Same reason I've never owned any CC products. While I have no doubt they are high quality, I can't justify spending more when I can use the money saved on other stuff..
I just bought 5 pairs of Losi truggy tires on zero offset wheels for $35 a pair.. they're $48 per pair everywhere else on line. Awesome tires for the money..Just how I'm wired I guess 😜

View attachment 253681

Nice! Sounds like a blast, and wow $399, I am guessing they are clearing out that model as well?
I can’t see where they are selling Fireteam for $399 ?
If they are , I’ll buy one !

Last edited:
Remove toy soldiers….
Add Barbie dolls
It's the Barbie Malibu Intermediate Range Assault Vehicle
I can’t see where they are selling Fireteam for $399 ?
If they are , I’ll buy one !
Yeah the Hobbytowns around Los Angeles aren't showing any discounts on ARRMA srtuff right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back