Notorious Hobbywing Combo Ezrun Max6 Esc 4985-1650Kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just purchased this combo for noto . Any words of advice regarding gearing ? Was going to keep running the standard 12t pinion will this be ok ?
I have that setup in my kraton and I run a 23t on stock spur. You will need to cool this beast too so look at fans for it. Both the motor and esc need better fans.

Ok sound . I’ll get a few pinion and see what like . Amy experience with better cooling ?
Well alot of people on here don't like the price tag but NTF fans on Facebook makes a quality unit for the 4985, and a mount and 40mm fan for the max6. He does insane good work and great customer service. Msg him on facebook for a quote. Tell him Steve C sent you.

I have that setup in my kraton and I run a 23t on stock spur. You will need to cool this beast too so look at fans for it. Both the motor and esc need better fans.
What fans do you recommend and pinion is that .5 mod 1?? newbee. Waiting to put max 6 1650 when it arrives into EXB and want correct pinion and fans. Thanks

I run that setup with an 18t. I ran a 20 for awhile but when the temps got into the 90s here in NC I went down to an 18t.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back