Typhon Hobbywing combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Looking to get hobbywing max5678
2200 combo but not sure which one I want tho, is there a difference between them and how much I’m want stupid torque around 70mph for bashing and occasional street action stock spur but would change pinion only. Who has this setup and any pics to go with it thanks all

My bad didn’t think It was that hard to read, Did you read the post looking to get hobbywing max 5,6,7,or the 8. didn’t put commas my fault
What motor do you plan on running? Size, not Kv

What motor do you plan on running? Size, not Kv
Mannnn idk hobbywing 2200kv I want to hit 70mph on bashing mode then play on street also without swapping spurs n s**t just pinions ad torque blowing dirt everywhere, so is lower kv more torque or higher and what’s too much for a hobbywing esc in kv size

I'm going to gracefully bow out of the conversation because I don't want to type a dissertation. FYI there is only a max 5 max 6 max 8 and max 10. No 7. The numbers usually refer to scale.

Mannnn idk hobbywing 2200kv I want to hit 70mph on bashing mode then play on street also without swapping spurs n s**t just pinions ad torque blowing dirt everywhere, so is lower kv more torque or higher and what’s too much for a hobbywing esc in kv size
Stock motor size or bigger that will it perfect in typhon 6s
I'm going to gracefully bow out of the conversation because I don't want to type a dissertation. FYI there is only a max 5 max 6 max 8 and max 10. No 7. The numbers usually refer to scale.

Oh I learn something new

I don't mean to come across rude, but isn't this your third thread now asking basically the same questions?
I believe we went through all this already recommending a max5 or max6 along with a 4082 or 4092. Or 4292 motor in the 17xx kv range.

stupid-is-as-stupid-does.jpg

I don't mean to come across rude, but isn't this your third thread now asking basically the same questions?
I believe we went through all this already recommending a max5 or max6 along with a 4082 or 4092. Or 4292 motor in the 17xx kv range.
Stock motor size or bigger that will it perfect in typhon 6s

Oh I learn something new
Rude naw all good just Looking to get peoples opinion on what they would do, so then I’d consider what people thought was and go from there and see what majority of people went with. I want to here folks say Ill take max 6 or the 8 combo with this esc for bashing or this saveahoe esc with longjohn motor type feedback all this and that number and voltage and rotation of flywheel just saying
Just a straight up answer that’s all
If I break it burn it flys off to outer space I’ll buy another 1thanks tho for pointing that out it was my third time haha maybe a forth tomorrow lol
chug another ?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back