Hobbywing ezrun max10 140a

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercer1987

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Finally finished upgrading the boost with a ezrun max10 140a and she’s super fast, although I can’t really get it to wheelie, I’m still running the vorteks stock tires which I’m not sure is the problem or not, my first thing I thought to try was the punch setting, however after watching a few YouTube videos about programming with the power and set buttons I can’t seem to get into programming mode, not sure if the new 140a version doesn’t support this function and I’ll have to end up buying a program card?

I installed the same motor in my Kraton 4S and have been wondering the same thing. I tried plugging in my LED programming card and it doesn't seem to do anything, I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) that you need the upgraded programming card or the Bluetooth adapter and an app on your phone.

Yep - confirmed it on the product page:
Programming devices (purchase separately):

OTA Programmer
LCD Program Box

I installed the same motor in my Kraton 4S and have been wondering the same thing. I tried plugging in my LED programming card and it doesn't seem to do anything, I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) that you need the upgraded programming card or the Bluetooth adapter and an app on your phone.

Yep - confirmed it on the product page:
Ahh that sucks, getting rid of the option to set using the buttons and forcing you to buy a reader that from experience gets used a couple of times and then chucked in the toolbox for the rest of its life! Now the question is is for the extra £20 or so is it worth getting the Bluetooth one if I’m never going to leave it connected to use the telemetry stuff, does it offer any other features that the cheaper card doesn’t have?

You can use the cheap LED program card, that is what I use and the manual also says it is supported just make sure it is plugged in properly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back