SOLD / FOUND HOBBYWING Ezrun Max10 ESC with 3652SL (4000Kv) Motor Combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkflow

TB RC Bashers
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Talion
$95 $85 shipped in the US.

Cooling fan with holder are included ($30 value).
Combo runs fine, latest firmware installed. Comes in original box.

incl:
Max 10 ESC Cont./Peak Current 60A / 450A Paired with 3652 SL G2 4000KV 2-3S rated combo
EC5 connector installed.
Spare fan for ESC
Hot Racing cooling fan holder
30mm cooling fan w/standard connector

Combo.jpg

20210910_134829.jpg
20210910_134632.jpg

fan.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow, quite the opposite.
Higher kV is higher rpm at the same voltage, but you get more heat due to inefficiencies.
kV's definition is 1000 rpm per 1 V, Abbreviation for 1000 = k (kilo) from the metric system. Don't want to get too technical, but rpm is typically in the 95% range of that value.

No, I do not think the Max10 or the 4000kV motor would be good for a Granite.
You need more power as it's heavier, and that is where the A (Amp) rating comes in. You have a 100A stock ESC and this would cut it almost in half.

You have that flipped...
I'm referring to their application, not their RPMs.
Higher KV motors above 4000 KV are generally used in 2S applications due to lack of torque. They are geared so they can build up speed, but in the process they generate a lot of heat and would be lucky to see 30+ MPH top speeds.
Lower KV motors have more torque and can handle more power and gearing to hit speeds in excess of 50+ MPH. (3S,4S, etc...)
So a 4000KV motor will be slower (vehicle speed, not motor RPM) than say a 3200KV motor.

Yeah but in the first post it was unclear on what you where saying. Sometimes though you can get the same speed with different KV motors if you gear differently. It just would be lacking off the line torque.

Last edited:
Yeah but in the first post it was unclear on what you where saying. Sometimes though you can get the same speed with different KV motors if you gear differently. It just would be lacking off the line torque.
Yeah... it was correct in my head, but I guess I should have gone a bit deeper into my reasoning when typing my response the first time. :)
I've made the mistake of trying to gear a 4000KV motor in one of my Senton Megas to match the speed of the stock 3S BLX setup.
Cooked the motor.

Didn't mean to derail post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back