Hobbywing is now eligible to kiss my ass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree with what you say with hobbywing that's one of the things I like. What people don't understand once you like a setting on your RC car you pretty much leave it alone.. bash and send it to the Moon...

I understand you have a bad taste in your mouth with your recent experience, but you seriously have to consider the incredible amount of people bashing hard as hell with HW products, for years, with no issue. Their support has been helpful from my experience, I mean they warrantied an ESC that my dad screwed up while soldering.

My stock BLX system in my Typhon has been remarkably reliable (knock on wood) for almost a year now, I couldn't be happier. You'd almost have to think that there is something wrong with your setup...
They didn’t warranty my ESC that they claim I screwed up while soldering they basically told me to go float a boat. My stock blx esc lasted about 1 year.

They didn’t warranty my ESC that they claim I screwed up while soldering they basically told me to go float a boat. My stock blx esc lasted about 1 year.
My question is did they offer you one at a discounted price.! I had a Max 6 that I accidentally plugged in backwards they did not warrant it but they gave me one at a very good discounted price... Also had an out dated SCT pro that was no good they didn't have one to replace it so they gave me another ESC at discounted price... My experience with hobbywing is good. !

Sucks that you had some bad luck with HW. I run the crap outta my Max6/1650kv combo and haven't had any issues. 🤞 I liked it so much, I recently purchased another for a build I'm working on. HW is pretty solid IMO!
Ok so I've had 2 hobbywing motor shafts snap off . First one was my fault the second one was ridiculous it snapped when I was taking it easy not even bashing. Now there sorry excuse for an esc doesn't like my castle(ftw) motor it started working ok nothing special then now suddenly it doesn't wanna respond at all so in my book hobbywing is on my s**t list
What brands do you prefer? Even if it's worthless hobbywing I wanna hear some opinions ! Lol
Sucks that you had some bad luck with HW. I run the crap outta my Max6/1650kv combo and haven't had any issues. 🤞 I liked it so much, I recently purchased another for a build I'm working on. HW is pretty solid IMO!

I have had 3 Max6 ESCs burn up on me, a 4985 motor snap the shaft, and a Max6 also burn up my programmer. All this and I still have 2 HW ESCs that I run, a XR8+ in my AE RC8B3.1E, and a 10bl120 in a AE RC10B6.1. Fortunately I have a WiFi express to still program with, but I will never buy HW motors again. They wouldn't let me purchase a rotor for the 4985🙄, so I run all tekin race motors, and tp for bashing motors.

Ok so I've had 2 hobbywing motor shafts snap off . First one was my fault the second one was ridiculous it snapped when I was taking it easy not even bashing. Now there sorry excuse for an esc doesn't like my castle(ftw) motor it started working ok nothing special then now suddenly it doesn't wanna respond at all so in my book hobbywing is on my s**t list
What brands do you prefer? Even if it's worthless hobbywing I wanna hear some opinions ! Lol
YOU GOT TO PAY $$$ IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MY MAN, don't BE IN TO MUCH OF A HURRY, TAKE IT EASY AND YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.
BY QUALITY ELECTRONIS, NEXT TIME, QUALITY STUFF COST MO-MONEY, THAT'S THE WAY IT IS OR GO ON EBAY FOR NEW PRODUCTS. "SIMPLE"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back