SOLD / FOUND Hobbywing Max 8 or Max 6 ESC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jr744

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a Hobbywing Max 8 or Max 6 ESC. New or used. Anybody got one for sale??

Last edited:
jw, any reason you arent going retail? cost savings possibly? just asking because i was looking at it also.
I'm just trying to get one cheaper than retail. I've seen some really good deals here on the Forum. "Real_Name_Hidden" just sold a brand new Max 6 ESC for $94.00. I'd rather buy from fellow forum members, instead of shopping on Ebay. It's a win win situation. Sellers can sell their parts, make money, and avoid Ebay fees, and buyers can get good deals.

Last edited:
Yes but retail have warranties.

I'm just trying to get one cheaper than retail. I've seen some really good deals here on the Forum. "Real_Name_Hidden" just sold a brand new Max 6 ESC for $94.00. I'd rather buy from fellow forum members, instead of shopping on Ebay. It's a win win situation. Sellers can sell their parts, make money, and avoid Ebay fees, and buyers can get good deals.
My situation with hobbywing was different. I'd never own another. I lost money. But I rather take a cut and let someone else have better luck. Not to mention that i am pro castle creation
Yes but retail have warranties.
My has a warranty through hobbywing. Just gotta forward the emails and the receipt.

that was one of the best deals i've seen in a long time, which is why it sold in 2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back