Hobbywing MAX10 SCT ESC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rarrma808

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Anyone have or know of a good vid that has a fairly easy tutorial on how to configure ESC using the "Set" button?
Thanks in Advance

I just purchased the same thing and will be setting it up soon.
I put a max6 combo in my Mojave EXB and had no problem configuring it. I believe the set up is the same.

The manual is also pretty self explanatory. Otherwise get the LCD programming box.

Max10_Program.jpg

Max10_Options.jpg

The manual is also pretty self explanatory. Otherwise get the LCD programming box.

View attachment 125301

View attachment 125302
I was just reading through mine. The only thing I would change on mine is the punch. I have the 120 amp esc. Would it handle 4s? Just curious if it would be able to handle it as I have one 3s battery but two other 2s batteries I could link together.

I was just reading through mine. The only thing I would change on mine is the punch. I have the 120 amp esc. Would it handle 4s? Just curious if it would be able to handle it as I have one 3s battery but two other 2s batteries I could link together.

If you have a MAX10 SCT, then yes, it will handle 4S.

I've just picked up a max 10sct and configured it using the manual. Took a bit of time but straight forward enough. Gonna get the program card next time I order something and tag it on the order, their cheap enough

Get the newer programme card , much easier to use and doubles as a battery checker

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back